The Student Room Group

Going to European University Georgia for October intake

Hi I'm also going to European University in October and i would like to get to know people who are also going in October. I'm going to study dentistry.
Original post by MuhammadAdil1009
Hi I'm also going to European University in October and i would like to get to know people who are also going in October. I'm going to study dentistry.

Hey! I'm also applying to European University in Tbilisi. Can you please guide me on what sort of questions they asked on your interview and how I should prepare for it.
Reply 2
European university is on the grey list of GMC so you might have to reconsider you options if you want to practice medicine in UK.
Reply 3
https://www.gmc-uk.org/registration-and-licensing/join-the-register/before-you-apply/acceptable-overseas-qualifications/overseas-medical-qualifications-we-may-accept

this is the link to the grey list of GMC and you can see for yourself that European University is on there and its also on the black list but for students before 2019.
Reply 4
Donot apply there if you donot want to waste your whole study expense and time on a useless degree from a scam University.
Reply 5
Original post by MuhammadAdil1009

European University might be the worst option for you. They have alot of students reportingagainst them for scamming and holding their transcripts for no reason just to get more money from them
Reply 6
Original post by larrayy1211
Hey! I'm also applying to European University in Tbilisi. Can you please guide me on what sort of questions they asked on your interview and how I should prepare for it.

you should not go there as the university is extremely corrupted and controlled by Medlinks agency
Reply 7

if you go there the money you spend on your studies will be down the drain and you will be left with a degree that is not accepted by GMC.
Reply 8

why willing to go to a university with such tarnished reputation when there are hundreds of other options.
Reply 9

If your are going there because someone claimed them to be good and safe then keep in mind its all a lie and you will have to face the harsh reality of them being just after your money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending