The Student Room Group

English & History at these universities?

So I've pretty much 100% decided that I only want to do English & History as a joint degree, perfect for my A-Levels of double English & History. I'm predicted about AAB/A, so I'm looking for mostly universities in the AAB-ABB entry range, and a few lower entry standard for my Insurance choice. I live in the Luton/Milton Keynes area and would like to stay fairly close to home - 2/3 hours drive or train journey maximum. So far I have decided I like the look of Leicester, Royal Holloway, Hertfordshire & Oxford Brookes, but I'm struggling to make my mind up about the last two. Do you guys have any reviews of the university and course at each one? And do you have any other suggestions for universities that would suit me?
Reply 1
Oh, and I was wondering what relevance the average UCAS entry on the complete university guide has to the entry requirements? The entry grades for the course I want to do in Leicester are ABB, which I hopefully should have, but according to the UCAS calculator, I'd have around 360-380 UCAS points. The average for Leicester is 418 I believe, do I still stand a shot?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending