The Student Room Group

GCSE English Lanuage AQA Help needed.

I need help with my GCSE English Language, I did it in summer of 2014 but I only got a C. A pass but I need a B to do my chosen courses into university.

So I have to do in a months time, on November the 3rd. I was like 4UMS off the B and have sent it for a remark, but I'm 90% sure it will stay the same or even go down.

So I am asking: anyone got any tips, advice, guides and exemplars of perfect answers I can have?

I really need this B, any help appreciated.

Thanks!

PS- My exam board is AQA and I think it's English Language B, where it contributes for 60% of the marks.
Reply 1
Original post by Slenderman
I need help with my GCSE English Language, I did it in summer of 2014 but I only got a C. A pass but I need a B to do my chosen courses into university.

So I have to do in a months time, on November the 3rd. I was like 4UMS off the B and have sent it for a remark, but I'm 90% sure it will stay the same or even go down.

So I am asking: anyone got any tips, advice, guides and exemplars of perfect answers I can have?

I really need this B, any help appreciated.

Thanks!

PS- My exam board is AQA and I think it's English Language B, where it contributes for 60% of the marks.

timing. seriously, divide your time up between the sections and STICK TO YOUR LIMIT! In the month that you've got, try doing as many practice exam questions in the time limit as possible, the more you practice writing in that amount of time, the easier it gets. Condense your information. Write your answer then go back and highlight/pick out key points that you need to include, and try rewriting your answer without the wishy-washy stuff that everybody always puts in :smile:
Keep practicing, the more you do the questions the better your answers will be.

I'll see if i can fish out any of my practice answers if you want, i got an A* in my c/w and my paper. They'll be in my revision folder somewhere :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending