The Student Room Group

How do you want to improve the MUN?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sena5
Your contribution towards MUN are very low nearly nil and in MUN threads you have only posted to argue about PMs. Then you have to post on the UN forums interesting or not. Everybody are posting and if you want to be in the MUN you have to post new threads and reply to threads there. You cannot just stay without posting in any forums and just want to be a UN member. Others are posting on the MUN forums and contributing by making new threads. You are found not to post any replies or threads which others are doing willingly and others will find you unfair for not replying to threads. Other members are making use of the MUN.That has some use in being in the MUN.

I can't speak to others like this because they are posting in the MUN and doing good for the forum and making use of it.
Will you post in the MUN forums? Then I will not speak like that to you, definitely. This is not threatening.:no:

I am not interested in what you think of my contribution. There are no active threads which concern the countries I represent therefore I don't post. If you want me to post, give me a reason to. It is not up to me to create threads. Personally, I think posting nothing is preferable to posting spam threads which have nothing to do with MUN (JK Rowling and tornadoes, really? :rolleyes:).

No, 'everybody' isn't posting, nearly every MUN member is inactive so why are you targeting me? I realise English isn't your first language but constantly saying "do you want to be removed" is threatening. Stop it.
Reply 21
Original post by Samual
I am not interested in what you think of my contribution. There are no active threads which concern the countries I represent therefore I don't post. If you want me to post, give me a reason to. It is not up to me to create threads. Personally, I think posting nothing is preferable to posting spam threads which have nothing to do with MUN (JK Rowling and tornadoes, really? :rolleyes:).

No, 'everybody' isn't posting, nearly every MUN member is inactive so why are you targeting me? I realise English isn't your first language but constantly saying "do you want to be removed" is threatening. Stop it.

Why I target you?
Because your posts int the forums are nil and reply to no threads.Others are posting something from time to time.

Everybody can create threads. There is nothing going to stop you from posting new threads!
I have mentioned the reason in my previous quote. You have to re-read it for the reason.

JK Rowling thread has something to do with the MUN if you read it. The amount of money she has exceeds the Queen so from that point each Rep can comment their views.

Can you do atleast something for the MUNthly newspaper. Send me political cartoons, articles and etc? At least that should be interesting.

I am going to post many threads on the nation you represent so to see if you post there as you say. You have to post in the forums as your replies are very less to threads. You can also create threads of your interest in the UN to make it more appealing for you. Then only others will know your interests and create similar threads. We are doing our best to keep everyone active! Sorry, I cannot stop it unless you post threads or replies to the existing threads in the UN forum. If you are found not to do anything to the UN forum you will be removed without further explanations. You should have understood this.
Original post by Sena5
Why I target you?
Because your posts int the forums are nil and reply to no threads.Others are posting something from time to time.

Everybody can create threads. There is nothing going to stop you from posting new threads!
I have mentioned the reason in my previous quote. You have to re-read it for the reason.

JK Rowling thread has something to do with the MUN if you read it. The amount of money she has exceeds the Queen so from that point each Rep can comment their views.

Can you do atleast something for the MUNthly newspaper. Send me political cartoons, articles and etc? At least that should be interesting.

I am going to post many threads on the nation you represent so to see if you post there as you say. You have to post in the forums as your replies are very less to threads. You can also create threads of your interest in the UN to make it more appealing for you. Then only others will know your interests and create similar threads. We are doing our best to keep everyone active! Sorry, I cannot stop it unless you post threads or replies to the existing threads in the UN forum. If you are found not to do anything to the UN forum you will be removed without further explanations. You should have understood this.

I am tired of repeating myself. I will post when and if I want, I certainly won't post just because you tell me to. I am under no obligation to create threads. And no, I won’t do something for the MUN newspaper - why should I?

You can create as many threads as you like but unless they're credible and relevant to either Sweden or Estonia, I'm not going to reply. I did read your ridiculous JK Rowling thread, it has absolutely nothing to do with MUN. I have already said what I will do if you persist in threatening me, I won't say it again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending