Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by fatsherry
That's good. Just waiting on my references from tutors and teachers now. I'm so anxious for it to be sent off so bad. Hopefully you'll recieve your offers soon. Which unis have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also applied for Law & Criminology at Lancaster, Leicester and Surrey. I got an offer from Lancaster last week and just got offers from Leicester and Surrey today! Also applied to Queen Mary for straight law. So just waiting on replies from Kent and Queen Mary now.

Yeah, I pretty much harassed the teacher in charge to get my application sent off! I had completed everything and they waited a week for no reason to send it off lol so hopefully yours will be sent off soon and the offers will come rolling in! :smile:
Original post by yourgirlbribri
In track there is an option that says add a choice (or something like that) and I can add my fifth choice up to the January deadline.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay. I didn't know that. I've put in all my 5 choices anyway so I've just got to pray for the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eggpotato
I also applied for Law & Criminology at Lancaster, Leicester and Surrey. I got an offer from Lancaster last week and just got offers from Leicester and Surrey today! Also applied to Queen Mary for straight law. So just waiting on replies from Kent and Queen Mary now.

Yeah, I pretty much harassed the teacher in charge to get my application sent off! I had completed everything and they waited a week for no reason to send it off lol so hopefully yours will be sent off soon and the offers will come rolling in! :smile:

Haha hopefully. Thanks. I pretty much did the same too in regards to my personal statement and I'm deffo going to be taking the same approach for my application. Congrats on your offers btw, hopefully you get offers from Kent and QM too

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Good luck guys!
Me and my friend got offers in 48 hours for different departments so hopefully you won't be waiting long :biggrin:
I've been checking track every hour since I applied haha :tongue:
Is anyone planning on going to an Applicant Day?
I just got an invite :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hollywooddreamer
Is anyone planning on going to an Applicant Day?
I just got an invite :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you send your application off?:smile:
Original post by e_m_i_l_y
When did you send your application off?:smile:

Monday :smile:
Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I applied today for actuarial science today. Congratz to the people who got their offers already!
I applied for biology on Monday and got an offer on Wednesday :biggrin:
Original post by izpenguin
I applied for biology on Monday and got an offer on Wednesday :biggrin:

Congratz!!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thursday :P
Original post by e_m_i_l_y
Thursday :P

Awesome!- where else have you applied to :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Got an offer on Wednesday evening for Law :biggrin: Good luck to all of you who are waiting on your offer and congrats to those who got their offers xx
Reply 35
Original post by yourgirlbribri
I have applied to Sheffield, Winchester, and Brunel. I kept going back and forth on my 5th choice so I thought I'd wait and see what my offers were before I'd send off that final application:tongue: . Where have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I just got an unconditional offer from Kent for MSc in Computing and entreprenueship. But I'm confused! Is Sheffield a better option? In terms of job prospects?? :confused:
Original post by _avxb
Got an offer on Wednesday evening for Law :biggrin: Good luck to all of you who are waiting on your offer and congrats to those who got their offers xx

Congrats to you! Is Kent your first choice? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So glad someone made a thread. Applying for Law. My application isn't sent off yet so I'm just waiting. Any other law applicants? Congrats to people who have offers already

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed, I just need to wait for my reference to be completed (I have a lot of medical things that I have to include in it).
Reply 38
Congrats to you! Is Kent your first choice? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: I'm still waiting on Queen Mary so if I get the offer, Queen Mary will be my firm and Kent, my assurance but if not, then Kent will be my firm.
Reply 39
So glad someone made a thread. Applying for Law. My application isn't sent off yet so I'm just waiting. Any other law applicants? Congrats to people who have offers already

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer for Law the other day! Good luck on your application :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending