The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tctc
roar... if there seems to be 20+ i think we best go to an supermarket and find a field and then pass the pringles and haribo around

lol @ "field" - can I suggest either mill green or jesus green, and not smelly parker's piece. Might be a bit wet/cold though.

MB
Reply 21
or pass the absinthe/salt shaker around... :p:
Reply 22
Ohhh, we could have a kick about aswell :cool:
Reply 23
miaow meet up sounds awesome. crashing with warren, not so much. lol love ya really. boo for the curry.
drsmeeth
miaow meet up sounds awesome. crashing with warren, not so much. lol love ya really. boo for the curry.

jeez, ok, maybe it's only us brummies that love curry then!

never mind.
It's just ****ing Southerners that don't.

*runs*
Reply 26
drsmeeth

:eek: roar!

Well if you live anywhere near birmingham you cant avoid curry (well the smell atleast..) Hurray to madras and nan bread
Reply 27
I can't do anything in the daytime, basically. Unless you all want to come and have a party in Addies. And Tuesday evenings are generally not great, as I have Brownies. That aside, whenever you like.
Curries rock (more than Ally's mum)

MB
She pops more than rocks.
JohnStuartMill
She pops more than rocks.

I see what you did there :wink:
Reply 31
hey everyone! im (and my "jingly balls") definetly up for meeting up whenever! my new number is really not a good idea to post on this forum - im telling you this because i dont envisage being on this site too often during term time (nothing against you guys - you're all great!), and would like someone to keep me informed about the date/time/place? maybe tctc (since he did start this thread after all... plus i try and help him with his maths work :p:) could please let me know? anyone really, although ill try and check this site now and then! :biggrin: less than a week to go! woooooooo
I thought someone said something about meeting the 7th as it is friendlyneutron's birthday?
Unless there's something I have to do that day (no timetable yet!) then count me in too. :smile: 7th sounds a bit soon don't you think?
JohnStuartMill
I thought someone said something about meeting the 7th as it is friendlyneutron's birthday?

Yeah. I was told my Duke Flipside that that would be the date.

If not, we're going out on our own.

Screw you guys.
Reply 35
sarahliz12345
Unless there's something I have to do that day (no timetable yet!) then count me in too. :smile: 7th sounds a bit soon don't you think?

the NatSci timetable...the bane of my life lol
Reply 36
7ths fine by me too! :smile:
Reply 37
7th?? is that a saturday/sunday??? noooO!!!!! im going back down to london for a wedding....change it?? sorry im such a pain :frown:

btw me n lici are on teh same floor yay! and...we went shopping today and she bought a....DOUGHNUT MAKER.....

hu likes doughnuts? :smile:
It is a saturday.
Reply 39
hello

Latest

Trending

Trending