The Student Room Group

Year 11 exams-feelings

How are you current yr 11's feeling about exams and revision? Do you feel supported and how do you revise?
Well i prefer revising by making posters which i photocopy and stick in every room so whenever i'm walking past to the kitchen and im making a sandwich im revising at the same time. And believe it or not this has helped me to achieve A grades however this may not work for you so don't rely on it and this method is only effective if you do this by at least 1 month from the exam. So yes im currently in year 11 but as this is only the first half term gone i don't feel much pressure yet but i know it will soon build up and i will feel like i felt in year 10 at exam time .-.
Well I sat some gcses in year 9 and some and an as in year 10 so this is nothing new. I feel slightly more supported this year than the last 2, just because I'm actually doing them at the proper time and people don't think I've got nothing to worry about. I guess I've dealt with the stress twice before, this is nothing new.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest