1st time with 5 minors!

3 for stalling (i stalled 3 times )
    1 for speeding
    1 for mirrors

Theory:

35/35

Hazards: 62

ReputationRep:
    I passed mine last week second time with 2 minors yay! slight improvement on my first test where I managed to get 4 majors lol. Haven't been out in the car on my own yet though it seems 2 scary.

ReputationRep:
    havent taken mine yet but i have failed my theory 2times so far...

ReputationRep:
    ok i might as well tell you all now, my 5th or 6th driving test is tomorrow, at 8:40 ( costs a bit extra on a sunday )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    havent taken mine yet but i have failed my theory 2times so far...
    was it on the hazard perception?

ReputationRep:
    everytime you go for your licence here it costs you AU$140 so i made sure i got it first time.

ReputationRep:
    I managed to fail the theory test on the hazard perception as well- I found it helped to get the disc and practice for ages- I still only just passed the second time.

ReputationRep:
    First time baby, yeah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    First time baby, yeah!
    Go you!

ReputationRep:
    My twin sister had hers the day before mine and she failed, so I thought I was doomed! I was then convinced I clipped the kerb about 30 seconds in, I wanted to just give up but carried on in a cloud of depression. When the guy said I passed I could have kissed him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    My twin sister had hers the day before mine and she failed, so I thought I was doomed! I was then convinced I clipped the kerb about 30 seconds in, I wanted to just give up but carried on in a cloud of depression. When the guy said I passed I could have kissed him!
    if the examiner says i have passed tomorrow, i am actually going to....... hug her or him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    if the examiner says i have passed tomorrow, i am actually going to....... hug her or him
    Oh go DazYa!!! I hope you pass!

ReputationRep:
    4th time and im pretty damn proud of it too!! Got there eventually thats what counts! Passing 1st,2nd or 3rd is just boring he he he although I didnt think that at the time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Oh go DazYa!!! I hope you pass!
    thanks sugar

ReputationRep:
    No problem!

ReputationRep:
    1st time, twice. Once for a car and once for a motorbike. I passed both before the theory test came in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    was it on the hazard perception?
    yeh...cant do it...
    1st time i only failed by 1 mark.,...got 34/35 on the theory 2
    2nd time failed by 2 and got 32/35 on the questions!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    yeh...cant do it...
    1st time i only failed by 1 mark.,...got 34/35 on the theory 2
    2nd time failed by 2 and got 32/35 on the questions!!
    ok let me ask you something ..... on average, how many times did you click PER video clip?

( estimate )

ReputationRep:
    I passed my driving test second time. I passed the theory first time. I didn't do very well on the Hazard Perception as i had no practise on it (i did the test a week after it had been introduced!) My examiner that I had both times was so tall that I touched his leg everytime I changed gear. I was so paranoid about chaning gear and touching his leg that I tried to stay in a gear for as long as it is humanly possible before changin gear. It isn't surprising I got about 4 errors for changing gears! LoL! But hey, I passed 2nd time which is pretty darn good!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 1, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.