The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
1st time with 5 minors!

3 for stalling (i stalled 3 times :biggrin:)
1 for speeding
1 for mirrors

Theory:

35/35

Hazards: 62
I passed mine last week second time with 2 minors yay! slight improvement on my first test where I managed to get 4 majors lol. Haven't been out in the car on my own yet though it seems 2 scary.
Reply 3
havent taken mine yet but i have failed my theory 2times so far...
Reply 4
ok i might as well tell you all now, my 5th or 6th driving test is tomorrow, at 8:40 ( costs a bit extra on a sunday )
Reply 5
kokopops
havent taken mine yet but i have failed my theory 2times so far...

was it on the hazard perception?
Reply 6
everytime you go for your licence here it costs you AU$140 so i made sure i got it first time.
Reply 7
I managed to fail the theory test on the hazard perception as well- I found it helped to get the disc and practice for ages- I still only just passed the second time.
Reply 8
First time baby, yeah!
Reply 9
alocin
First time baby, yeah!

Go you!
Reply 10
My twin sister had hers the day before mine and she failed, so I thought I was doomed! I was then convinced I clipped the kerb about 30 seconds in, I wanted to just give up but carried on in a cloud of depression. When the guy said I passed I could have kissed him!
Reply 11
alocin
My twin sister had hers the day before mine and she failed, so I thought I was doomed! I was then convinced I clipped the kerb about 30 seconds in, I wanted to just give up but carried on in a cloud of depression. When the guy said I passed I could have kissed him!

if the examiner says i have passed tomorrow, i am actually going to....... hug her or him
Reply 12
DazzYa6
if the examiner says i have passed tomorrow, i am actually going to....... hug her or him

Oh go DazYa!!! I hope you pass!
Reply 13
4th time and im pretty damn proud of it too!! Got there eventually thats what counts! Passing 1st,2nd or 3rd is just boring he he he although I didnt think that at the time!
Reply 14
Everdawn
Oh go DazYa!!! I hope you pass!

thanks sugar
Reply 15
No problem!
Reply 16
1st time, twice. Once for a car and once for a motorbike. I passed both before the theory test came in.
Reply 17
DazzYa6
was it on the hazard perception?

yeh...cant do it...
1st time i only failed by 1 mark.,...got 34/35 on the theory 2
2nd time failed by 2 and got 32/35 on the questions!!
Reply 18
kokopops
yeh...cant do it...
1st time i only failed by 1 mark.,...got 34/35 on the theory 2
2nd time failed by 2 and got 32/35 on the questions!!

ok let me ask you something ..... on average, how many times did you click PER video clip?

( estimate )
I passed my driving test second time. I passed the theory first time. I didn't do very well on the Hazard Perception as i had no practise on it (i did the test a week after it had been introduced!) My examiner that I had both times was so tall that I touched his leg everytime I changed gear. I was so paranoid about chaning gear and touching his leg that I tried to stay in a gear for as long as it is humanly possible before changin gear. It isn't surprising I got about 4 errors for changing gears! LoL! But hey, I passed 2nd time which is pretty darn good!

Latest

Trending

Trending