The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Anyone else going to Integrated Masters Open Day on the 19th November?

Which course are you applying for?
Lets discuss and provide some support for each other!

I'm Emma and I'm applying for F750: Sustainability and Environmental Management (International) :biggrin:

Who's gonna be joining me Wednesday 19th??
(edited 9 years ago)
I am going on the 19th. I am applying for Geophysics (international).
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by beth12345678999
I am going on the 19th. I am applying for Geophysics (international).

Awesome! How are you feeling about it??
Nervous! U? have a practice interview at school tomorrow, don't really know what to expect.
Nervous! U? have a practice interview at school tomorrow, don't really know what to expect.

Same! Good luck!!! Let me know how it goes ^^ My school's trying to organise one for me :s-smilie:
Went surprisingly well! My teacher was happy with how it went so will have to keep practising but you never know, it may actually be alright on the day. Good luck whenever you get one, just keeping asking until they do one for you.
Went surprisingly well! My teacher was happy with how it went so will have to keep practising but you never know, it may actually be alright on the day. Good luck whenever you get one, just keeping asking until they do one for you.

Great!! Mine's going to be on Monday :s-smilie: I was just wondering, for the actual open day/interview, are you bringing your parents?? And how are you getting there? I think I'll just take the train, but I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing your bring a parent to or not? :s-smilie:
Good luck! sure you will be fine. I will be bringing my dad along with me as I have not yet had a look round the uni and he wants to look around too. Think its a good thing to bring a parent too as it takes off some of the pressure as you wont be worrying about getting lost or being late. Yeh train for me, too far for me to drive.
Good luck! sure you will be fine. I will be bringing my dad along with me as I have not yet had a look round the uni and he wants to look around too. Think its a good thing to bring a parent too as it takes off some of the pressure as you wont be worrying about getting lost or being late. Yeh train for me, too far for me to drive.

The uni is awesome! And especially the student union!! Good point, but I've already booked it for just me :s-smilie: I'll talk to my parents and see if I should/can change it! Whereabouts are you from?
Yeh looks like a lovely uni. Can't wait to have a look around! I am from Sussex. u?

Quick Reply

Latest