The Student Room Group

Which is the best university between them?

Leeds beckett
manchester metropolitan
salford
coventry
birmingham city
brighton/portsmouth/nottingham trent.
I want to study business management and I want to apply sure for birmingham,manchester metropolitan and coventry( but really i don't like the city) and then i'm not sure between leeds beckett or salford. i have some questions.
if all oh them accept me which one should i go? I'm living in leeds now and i really love it,for the nightlife,the city, it's cheap but the university is not so good.
2 question: do you think that i should apply for the first 5 or try to apply for one of the other three(i don't have enough requirements) and if yes which one?
3I want to do a master so a man working at university of leeds suggested me to choose a easy university because for the master they care about the mark not the prestigious of university,do you know which on of these are most easier?
sorry for my english,but I'm no british and I'm improving now my english
It's hard to advise on something like this, the rankings for the subject are here: http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=Business%20%26%20Management%20Studies but sometimes the modules covered are a bigger factor in making a decision because whilst the courses may have the same name they can follow different pathways and have different focuses. Also, remember that where ever you end up you'll have to live there for the 3 next 3 years which can seem like a long time if you're not happy.
Reply 2
I've applied for both Manchester and Leeds and got offers, and I've also applied to Nottingham too, and I liked all three, I probably liked Nottingham most.

I also visited Salford and Coventry and honestly I hated them, they were dull and to me if felt like they wouldn't push you to do your best at all, but probably best to visit them all and see what you think!(:
I started Leeds Met in 2012 and it was AWFUL. I'm currently at Uni of Salford and it's so much better!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending