The Student Room Group

Cyber security masters best University

Salford or Manchester Metropolitan University is the best option for cyber security masters?
Original post by Mindy97
Salford or Manchester Metropolitan University is the best option for cyber security masters?

Hi @Mindy97!

The best thing to do when deciding which uni to go to is to look at both courses - which course has modules you find more interesting? what accreditations does each course have? assessment methods? price? what is student life like, e.g. student union, activities, etc.? Have a look at both university websites and join any upcoming webinars/open days to find out more information about both the course and university. That way, you'll have the opportunity to get a feel for the campus and see which one is best suited to you.

I hope this helps!

Chloe🙂
Original post by Mindy97

Hello @Mindy97

It is exciting to see that you are interested in our MSC Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence and Forensics course.

If you are torn between which university to pick for your postgraduate study, I would recommend doing some research into both courses that the Universities offer and the differences in them. As well as what the University has to offer outside of the degree.

The best way to do this is at our next Postgraduate Open Day which will be taking place on Wednesday the 26th June. You can book onto this open day now via this link.

You can also read up on our course and its details here.

If you have any questions in the meantime do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes,
Matt
Hi @Mindy97,

It is nice to hear that you are considering many different options for your Msc Cyber Security.

When deciding which institution is best for you you should consider the factors you value the most and research their entry requirements. You can check their websites and contact their admissions departments for advice.

Here is our guide to cyber security, which covers topics such as how to prepare for a cyber security degree, career prospects, salary expectations and more - https://bit.ly/3VBXkMC

I hope this information helps you come to a decision.

All the best,

Sam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending