The Student Room Group

Warwick/Bath/Exeter?

I have offers from these universities for Business/Management.

Is there a big gap between them? I like Exeter the most but people around me are telling me that Warwick and Bath are way better in terms of prestige and graduate prospects.

Would I be at a disadvantage if I were to choose Exeter over Warwick and Bath?
Reply 1
I don't know specifically about your courses and these Universities but I do think you should choose the one that has the most insteresting/relevent course to you and is in a place you would like to live in. You are going to be there for three years so go with your gut feeling.
Reply 2
Original post by totallyfine
I don't know specifically about your courses and these Universities but I do think you should choose the one that has the most insteresting/relevent course to you and is in a place you would like to live in. You are going to be there for three years so go with your gut feeling.

I agree but if there is a big difference in terms of employability then I do think it’s worth reconsidering
Thereis no wast difference in these universities. Go where te course and environment suits you best.
Wished Bath offered Anthropology, too bad. Same with Cambridge, too bad.
Reply 5
Bath has probably the best placement system in the UK.
The School of Management is in a brand new building.
And, it has fantastic sports facilities.
Reply 6
Nothing between the 3 of them, for Business/Management, that an employer will use to differentiate - they'll be far more interested in you and your experiences.

I'd go Exeter or Bath - much pleasanter cities to live in for 3 years and no commute, which you will undoubtedly have for Warwick after first year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending