The Student Room Group

What is your earliest memory of gaming?

Scroll to see replies

Playing GoldenEye on my N64 and Pokémon on my Game Boy color.
Reply 61
Playing MDK and total annihilation with my dad on pc. :biggrin:
Crazy Taxi and Spyro on the Dreamcast has to be my earliest memories of gaming, must of been around 2001
I think it'd be Command & Conquer on the ps1 :biggrin:
GTA (first one) came out 1997
Playing Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Blue on my Gameboy Colour! I also remember playing a Rugrats game on the computer :biggrin:
I had PacMan with a joystick plugin thing. Ah. Those were the days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
On an aside, I used to really love the LMA Manager games. The players grew ridiculously high. I think Vincent Kompany eventually got virtually full stats in every department on LMA Manager 2003 or 2004, to the point that I could play him in any outfield position. Loved it!

My earliest gaming memory is Pokemon: Red for GameBoy Colour. I could still play that game! In terms of console, my first game was Crash Bandicoot 3 for the PlayStation 1, another excellent game. My sister got both for her 10th birthday and we played that game so much.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City at the age of 7 followed by a bit of Crash Bandicoot, Disney's Cars the game, Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend and some Bruce Lee game ( can't remember the name). Also played Driver on the ps1. :smile:

Jesus Christ! How could your parents let you play that?
Playing a fishing game on a dreamcast because it was the only game I had..
Amy's first primer:

It ran on DOS :moon: I used to play it at a very young age, probably around 3/4. Load the truck was the best one!
Worms or Sonic
Sonic on mega drive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Earliest you say, I remember playing Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone back on the PS1 in 2000/2001 when I was 4-5 years old, can't remember the exact year.
My earliest was playing a game called 'Doom' on the computer

i remember sitting there sitting in the dark just playing it and killing everyone... Ohh the days :moon:
Playing on the commadore 64 when I was 2 :smile:
Original post by Naima_786
My earliest was playing a game called 'Doom' on the computer

i remember sitting there sitting in the dark just playing it and killing everyone... Ohh the days :moon:

DOOM is terrifying! My cousin used to play it and I was too scared to watch. :hide:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
DOOM is terrifying! My cousin used to play it and I was too scared to watch. :hide:

Hahaha, yh it was, my brother tried stopping me from playing it but it obviously didn't work :biggrin:

i think im one of those weirdos that isnt freaked out by anything....
Reply 78
Sonic the Hedgehog on the megadrive
And Quake 3
Original post by Naima_786
Hahaha, yh it was, my brother tried stopping me from playing it but it obviously didn't work :biggrin:

i think im one of those weirdos that isnt freaked out by anything....

Someone made a flash version of it, it's still scary! http://www.kongregate.com/games/mike_id/doom-1

Quick Reply

Latest