The Student Room Group

Macbeth controlled assessment

Is any one else doing the Macbeth controlled assessment where you have to analyse the development of a character throughout the play and film by Rupert Gould? I really need help guys!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm, you aren't allowed help on a controlled assessment, that's against the rules
Original post by shawn_o1
Erm, you aren't allowed help on a controlled assessment, that's against the rules

You are allowed notes which is what i'm asking help with. And are you teacher or something cos let's be honest who hasn't cheated on a controlled assessment.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KingCorneliusIII
You are allowed notes which is what i'm asking help with. And are you teacher or something cos let's be honest who hasn't cheated on a controlled assessment.
Posted from TSR Mobile

That's engaging in deception which you would consider a sin which means, in your view, you would go to hell. I look forward to looking through your other threads.
Original post by treetrunks
That's engaging in deception which you would consider a sin which means, in your view, you would go to hell. I look forward to looking through your other threads.

Bit extra but OK. And it's not deception, my teacher helps me with my notes therefore why can't I ask others for help. I never asked for someone to write my essay for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bit extra but OK. And it's not deception, my teacher helps me with my notes therefore why can't I ask others for help. I never asked for someone to write my essay for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Who hasn't cheated on a controlled assessment?" Cheating is deception as you're handing the work in as your own.
Original post by treetrunks
"Who hasn't cheated on a controlled assessment?" Cheating is deception as you're handing the work in as your own.

I think your hate is clouding your mental ability. I've never asked somebody else to do my ca for me, as I've said several times before, I'm asking for help with my notes which the board allows.

I really encourage you to find a hobby as your attempts at trying to say I'm a cheat are just not working out. Sorry :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I think your hate is clouding your mental ability. I've never asked somebody else to do my ca for me, as I've said several times before, I'm asking for help with my notes which the board allows.

I really encourage you to find a hobby as your attempts at trying to say I'm a cheat are just not working out. Sorry :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shots fired

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry you had to see that .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by shawn_o1

I did Macbeth! However, I compared it to three other poems, and got 31/40, 1 mark away from an A! And I'm totally annoyed...
Original post by oni176

I did Macbeth! However, I compared it to three other poems, and got 31/40, 1 mark away from an A! And I'm totally annoyed...

Thank you for a post actually relevant to the OP! And it happens to me on almost all English ca's and I always end up with an A. But I'm curious as to why you vBulletin compared Macbeth, a play, to poems?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you fail to realise I'm trying to be as ridiculous as you were on the other thread to make you realise how stupid you look. Obviously you're not smart enough to actually realise this.
Also you might want to write your comments to actually portray what you mean as what you wrote implied that you cheat and that you think it's fine. Hint: It's not.
Reply 12
Thank you for a post actually relevant to the OP! And it happens to me on almost all English ca's and I always end up with an A. But I'm curious as to why you vBulletin compared Macbeth, a play, to poems?

That's what we were asked to do, as it was part of the specification. I am doing WJEC English Literature, so we could have different exam boards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending