The Student Room Group

Interveiws

I've applied for costume and fashion related courses around the Midlands. I'm getting quite nervous as I am receiving interviews that I need to attend. what should i expect? Do I have to go to all 5 of them or only the top 3 of my choice? and can I take a friend or parent into the interview with me? What legal documents do I have to take with me?
Original post by nadkcisaes
I've applied for costume and fashion related courses around the Midlands. I'm getting quite nervous as I am receiving interviews that I need to attend. what should i expect? Do I have to go to all 5 of them or only the top 3 of my choice? and can I take a friend or parent into the interview with me? What legal documents do I have to take with me?

Go to all of them. If you really aren't interested in the other 2 (and why did you apply to them if you aren't?) then you might as well withdraw your application and avoid wasting everyone's time. However, you are taking a risk here since you may not get offers from the other 3.

Expect to show your portfolio and be asked about it.

Into the interview? No. Do you not want to appear as if you are old enough to study at the university on your own? To the day itself, yes if you want. They can go and look round while you are in.

None.

Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

Go to all of them. If you really aren't interested in the other 2 (and why did you apply to them if you aren't?) then you might as well withdraw your application and avoid wasting everyone's time. However, you are taking a risk here since you may not get offers from the other 3.

Expect to show your portfolio and be asked about it.

Into the interview? No. Do you not want to appear as if you are old enough to study at the university on your own? To the day itself, yes if you want. They can go and look round while you are in.

None.

Thankyou!
Original post by nadkcisaes

Take everything you are specifically asked to take.

Everything you are asked to bring, they want for a reason. Bring it. Don't attempt to second guess what they ask for.

Otherwise, if they haven't asked, they don't want it.

Quick Reply

Latest