The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Accomodation inspection

What happens if you fail an inspection? Been left a note with a tick showing what the problem is, that's it.
Original post by ginajade
What happens if you fail an inspection? Been left a note with a tick showing what the problem is, that's it.

Nothing at all.

What was the problem?
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
Original post by Roving Fish
Nothing at all.

What was the problem?

I left a candle in my room, it said on the bottom of the piece of paper that any problems will be reported to the student behaviour review board. D:
I left a candle in my room, it said on the bottom of the piece of paper that any problems will be reported to the student behaviour review board. D:

Still, nothing will happen.

I had the same note for having posters. Nothing since.
Reply 4
Still, nothing will happen.

I had the same note for having posters. Nothing since.

Oh really, fingers crossed nothing happens then, although candles do seem much worse than posters, for example: http://www.worcsu.com/pageassets/helpandadvice/housing/universityaccommodation/Student-Behaviour-Review-Board-2014-to-2015.pdf candles are number 3 on this, maybe I'm being silly but I'm a bit worried aha.
Oh really, fingers crossed nothing happens then, although candles do seem much worse than posters, for example: http://www.worcsu.com/pageassets/helpandadvice/housing/universityaccommodation/Student-Behaviour-Review-Board-2014-to-2015.pdf candles are number 3 on this, maybe I'm being silly but I'm a bit worried aha.

A lot of policies at our uni are just there for show. :smile:
Reply 6
A lot of policies at our uni are just there for show. :smile:

Fair enough, thanks for your help :smile:
Did they come when you were out? 'Cos I swear I didn't have one, but I got an email saying they were going to occur.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Did they come when you were out? 'Cos I swear I didn't have one, but I got an email saying they were going to occur.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They did this last year too.
What, didn't turn up? Or came in when people were out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
They do go in when you're not in the flat too.
They do go in when you're not in the flat too.

That may have occurred then. I didn't get a note so I think I'm good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending