Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm not sure if this is the right location to post this but here it goes!

    In my introduction thread yesterday I posted this:

    "I am currently in my final year (2nd year part time) of my HNC. However, the place where I am studying has failed to provide a teacher for the past 4-5 months, therefore we are very behind on assignments.

    The suggestion by the college was to increase the length of the year and push back hand in dates. However, this does not comply with plans that I have.

    I was wondering if anyone knew whether it is possible to come back to it at a later point? I currently have completed 6 units (from the 1st year part time) and need to complete 3 more plus a group project. As I have completed 6 units, will these stay with me forever? Therefore I could apply at another university/college in the future to complete the remaining units thus getting the qualification."

    My plan is to come back to my studies after I have gone travelling. I've currently been working for 4 years and have been doing my qualifications through my employer. If I leave college now I will have 7 units completed. Is it possible to complete the final units in the future and receive the qualification?

    Any information would be much appreciated.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.