The Student Room Group

Revision timetable and techniques

Hi,
I am finding it really hard to make a revision timetable for my exams. I've looked online and haven't found any easy websites that you could put each topic in, as all of them seem to have slots for your subject, which is too specific!
I don't mind doing them by hand, but am finding it really hard to know where to begin, how to plan it, and how to complete it? Also, does anyone have any general revision techniques that they've found really helpful in the past?

Thank you! :smile:
I will suggest that you should order your subjects,in much more easier way to revise, but, all does depends on the total number of exams or subjects. What u could do is, set a time every day. For example,Monday(Physics) from 6pm to 9pm, Tues Maths 6-9pm,etc. trust me you will be pleased with yr results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlottexheath
Hi,
I am finding it really hard to make a revision timetable for my exams. I've looked online and haven't found any easy websites that you could put each topic in, as all of them seem to have slots for your subject, which is too specific!
I don't mind doing them by hand, but am finding it really hard to know where to begin, how to plan it, and how to complete it? Also, does anyone have any general revision techniques that they've found really helpful in the past?

Thank you! :smile:

Have you tried out TSR's Study Planner?

It let's you prioritise your weakest subjects, when you're available to study & how many hours you want to do per day. It'll then work out a schedule for you based on that. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest