The Student Room Group

how can i do english literature/language revision

anyone help me on how to do revision on english lit/lang revision im struggling
im preparing to use Anki Flashcard to bolster memorising answers for critical essays (paragraphs and themes), language features, memorising thematic concerns of poetry readings for Scottish Text part 1 of the Critical Reading exam etc. Hoping spaced repetition helps out with learning more abstract concepts as opposed to facts (not including language techniques- they're basically factual) inherent in english, as revision timetables seem aimless and theres no concrete way of checking ur progress, as well as what Anki's apparently does: boost and almost ensure ur ability to recall and retain information well amongst a host of topics.

keep u updated with progress, as i have prelims within 1 month
Reply 2
Original post by baggyTroosers
im preparing to use Anki Flashcard to bolster memorising answers for critical essays (paragraphs and themes), language features, memorising thematic concerns of poetry readings for Scottish Text part 1 of the Critical Reading exam etc. Hoping spaced repetition helps out with learning more abstract concepts as opposed to facts (not including language techniques- they're basically factual) inherent in english, as revision timetables seem aimless and theres no concrete way of checking ur progress, as well as what Anki's apparently does: boost and almost ensure ur ability to recall and retain information well amongst a host of topics.

keep u updated with progress, as i have prelims within 1 month

Can I ask what exam board are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending