The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

LGBT life at Sheffield Hallam?

Hi there, I was wondering what the LBGT life at Hallam is like, or just Sheffield in general?
Thank you:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by bmjordan
Hi there, I was wondering what the LBGT life at Hallam is like, or just Sheffield in general?
Thank you:smile:

I don't know an awful lot as i'm not really involved. If you enjoy a night out there's the climax event which alternates between Sheffield Uni and Hallam, and it's a great night (LGBT or not!)

The LGBTQ society at the university of Sheffield is pretty active I think, i'd be surprised if Hallam didn't have something similar. Both university unions are quite supportive of any issues you may have regarding it. Looks like a fair bit of information here :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nymthae
I don't know an awful lot as i'm not really involved. If you enjoy a night out there's the climax event which alternates between Sheffield Uni and Hallam, and it's a great night (LGBT or not!)

The LGBTQ society at the university of Sheffield is pretty active I think, i'd be surprised if Hallam didn't have something similar. Both university unions are quite supportive of any issues you may have regarding it. Looks like a fair bit of information here :smile:

This is really interesting, I'm going to give that link a read now.
Thanks a lot!:biggrin:
Reply 3
As a gay guy in Sheffield, I'm going to uni of Sheffield next year. I think in the city itself its OK, no problem and the units I've heard are good
Reply 5
Hi sam,
Nice comments by you, I will like to ask you more questions but am not sure if I can ask them here. Can you pls pm me so I can ask my questions.
Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending