The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow University campus and atmosphere

I got an offer from glasgow but because I live in Finland I'm not able to go visit the campus or get to know the different halls or the atmosphere etc. So basically I'd just like to hear anything you have to say about the place.
Thanks!:smile:
Reply 1
Hey there:smile: I'm in the same situation, cause I'm from Italy and I've never been to Glasgow before. Do you already know where you're going to stay? I'm considering students halls, but they are a bit expensive from what I've seen. And what course do you have an offer for? Mine is Comparative/English Literature.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Three's the charm I guess. Kind of hard to explore Glasgow when you're in America. @DenisT I'm studying Comparative Lit too! Grad or undergrad?
Original post by DenisT
Do you already know where you're going to stay? I'm considering students halls, but they are a bit expensive from what I've seen. And what course do you have an offer for? Mine is Comparative/English Literature.

No I don't know where I'm going to stay but think I'd like to live in halls. I applied for deferred entry so I don't think I'll have to decide now. However, I will have to decide if I'm going to accept the offer or not so it'd be nice to know what the place is like :biggrin: And I got an offer for biochemistry :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by beccahdavis
Three's the charm I guess. Kind of hard to explore Glasgow when you're in America. @DenisT I'm studying Comparative Lit too! Grad or undergrad?

Undergrad:smile: what about you?
Reply 5
I'm also applying for English Lit/Comparative Lit/History of Art, and I live in France so I won't be able to go to the open day. But I joined a facebook group for 2015 freshers and I asked for their feedback after the applicant's visit day!
Reply 6
Original post by Nerdz
I'm also applying for English Lit/Comparative Lit/History of Art, and I live in France so I won't be able to go to the open day. But I joined a facebook group for 2015 freshers and I asked for their feedback after the applicant's visit day!

I joined the freshers group too! :smile: It'd be great to hear the opinion of those who can actually go to the open day. We've chosen the same courses so we'll probably meet next September:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending