The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Private Accommodation for 1st years? Anyone?

Hellooo,

I'm hoping to go to UWE this coming september but am sort of puzzled as to which accommodation to choose as the city centre accommodation is either a bit crappy / or too expensive and also the Campus Accommodations are a bit of an annoying option as they are a quite far out of the town which could prove a pain in the ***.

So basically I just thought I'd post up here to see if anyone else had these these thoughts and considered finding a private house between 5 people (or something like that). Obviously Halls would be great but for 6000 plus for a decent place in the centre of the city I kind of think I might be better off in a house in the city with some other chilled out people, I go out quite a bit and love seeing live bands and all that so yeah if anyone else is in a similar position let me know!
Hi ImJoeeyy

Have you looked at Collegiate? We are a private halls company with three different properties all in Bristol City Center, ideal if you're wanting to go out on the town a lot! We are also on the major bus routes meaning getting to and from UWE will be easy. Have a look at our websites and see what you think :smile:

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/bristol/water-lane-apartments
http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/bristol/fusion-tower
http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/bristol/college-green

If you would like, I can arrange a viewing for you so you can see what they're like?

Regards
Callum Brady
Collegiate
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi :smile:

I am in the same situation as you.

Feel free to send me a mail or skype- [personal details removed]

sandhya.nemchand77
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in my first year at UWE Bristol so I know how difficult finding accommodation in Bristol can be. I have a studio in Phoenix court that lasts until the end of August but I'm leaving in May so if anyone needs accommodation from May till September then message me as I'm looking for someone to replace me x
Hi guys, I'm in my 1st year at UWE and I rent a studio apartment in Phoenix Court. My contract with them runs out at the end of August but I'm moving back mid May time, so looking for someone to replace me till the end of my contract and if they like they can keep it for the academic year :smile: I know how hard it is trying to find accommodation in Bristol so I hope this helps someone :smile: x

* Double bed
* All bills included
* Located opposite Cabot Circus
* Sainsburies, Mcdonalds, Tesco, Cinema, Restaurants & Shops all a 2 minute walk
* ATM close by
* UWE and Bristol Uni students accepted
* Bus right outside to UWE in 15 mins
* Communal areas including a large common room with free pool table, TV and sofa area
* 7.8 metres x 3.1 metres with large windows and wooden flooring in the kitchen
* Laundry room, bike storage and reception area with a dedicated customer service team
* Your own kitchen, study area, bathroom with shower and bedroom
* The property has 24-hour security cameras and secure door-entry systems, plus dedicated customer service and maintenance teams
* Contents insurance, Wi-Fi and all utility bills are included in the price for a hassle-free student experience
* Storage included e.g cupboard, desk, drawers, shelf, under-bed storage

*Couples are accepted and can split the rent.

*£178 a week

Message me for any more details or photos :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending