The Student Room Group

Student Accommodation Glasgow

Is anyone looking to share a flat in Glasgow for the 2023 session? Finding student accommodation in Glasgow is almost impossible so private is the only way to go. I was wondering if there would be any people (preferably female) willing to find an apartment to split the rent on. Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Jkingston417
Is anyone looking to share a flat in Glasgow for the 2023 session? Finding student accommodation in Glasgow is almost impossible so private is the only way to go. I was wondering if there would be any people (preferably female) willing to find an apartment to split the rent on. Thanks!

Hi! I'm interested! My name is Anna and I would love to share a flat. I'm an upcoming exchange student and I need accommodation for the 1st semester. Would you be interested?
Reply 2
Original post by annamora21
Hi! I'm interested! My name is Anna and I would love to share a flat. I'm an upcoming exchange student and I need accommodation for the 1st semester. Would you be interested?

Hi Anna, I'm James and I'm also looking for accommodation for 1st semester for my masters degree! Might be easier with two of us to approach potential places? I also live in North East England so I could probably get to Glasgow to check properties out myself
Original post by Jkingston417

Hi there,
I am a second year student @ the University of Glasgow who would be interested in flat sharing!
Give me a PM x
Reply 4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending