The Student Room Group

Choosing A-levels

Hey~a everyone. I'm currently in year 10 and already (kind of ) have my a-level choice.
I thought I might do spanish French history and RE.
However, they are all art subjects so I wonder if anyone has done that and how does it feel? Because I don't want myself to be exhausted.
Also I know it's a alevel page but I prefer to do a combination of pre-u and alevels if I can get to those ideal school. Anyone doing Pre-u spanish or French? How do you find it?
Thanks so much. 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
See how GCSEs go first - though I am jealous that you know what you want to do already! :biggrin:
And don't be put off by them being art subjects, you should be fine as you aren't taking 5 and yeah... It seems like a decent workload - A-levels will generally be more than GCSEs anyway so it will not be more than anyone else is doing. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by turn-to-page394
See how GCSEs go first - though I am jealous that you know what you want to do already! :biggrin:
And don't be put off by them being art subjects, you should be fine as you aren't taking 5 and yeah... It seems like a decent workload - A-levels will generally be more than GCSEs anyway so it will not be more than anyone else is doing. :smile:

Thanks!and the reason I choose them is because I feel like I'm willing to do it~ But obviously I hope the amount of work in alevels is not going to change my mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest