The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
parents dont have sex, they just pretend they do to make you think you're missing out
Reply 41
amrou
Ive heard my paents have sex three times now - its disgusting. Any of you guys go through te same torture!

no i have herd my brother tho as the Thread shows.
i have vague memories of being little and not understanding why mummy and daddy dint want me in bed...suddenly its all clear
'
{ingnik']parents dont have sex, they just pretend they do to make you think you're missing out

if only it culd b true
charlord
i have vague memories of being little and not understanding why mummy and daddy dint want me in bed...suddenly its all clear

think about happy thought (lol hope u r nt too horified about ur bro)
all my family r sex addict ... but me gt no1 hihihi
Reply 44
tammypotato
think about happy thought (lol hope u r nt too horified about ur bro)
all my family r sex addict ... but me gt no1 hihihi

lol nah the horror is slowly fading as i sink into denial
Reply 45
i used to think that my parents never did it cz i never heard anything, but then in the past 3 years iv got 2 new brothers both accidents lol. of course theyr adorable :smile:
not that thread again i wont b able to sleep 2nite ... again
Reply 47
Zapsta
Lol, first time I saw this thread I thought it said "Whos ever heard their peasants?" Thought we'd established a whole new elitist, upper class on UKL. :rolleyes:

i thought this thread said "who has ever had their parents?"
Reply 48
eric bischoff
i thought this thread said "who has ever had their parents?"

That is quite a sick thought indeed :mad:
Reply 49
amazingtrade
That is quite a sick thought indeed :mad:

hey! i thought i read that! not my fault!!
Reply 50
charlord

so did you make any comments to him? or say anything to him?
OH no!!! eeeek! My parents room is at the other end of the house! Thank god!
Reply 52
amrou
Ive heard my paents have sex three times now - its disgusting. Any of you guys go through te same torture!

because u & your parents are so young!
^_^

my father is already 45 years old.and they can't do that so exciting!
but your father is really very...

~hi,can you tell u what made you so stronger!
Its totally gross to hear your parents shagging believe me i've heard my folks shagging at least 4 times and believe me its torture.
Reply 54
amrou

yeh quite a few times, YUCK
Reply 55
No (they are recently seperated anyway), but a few years ago my mums friend came to stay for the weekend with her new 'boyfriend' and stayed in the spare room. I didnt go to bed till 1am and as i came upstairs I heard them moaning/groaning and exclaiming whilst the poor old bed creaked away. :eek: Then about 15 minutes later, her bloke came into my bathroom (my bedroom door and bathroom door were opposite - seperated by small alcove/mini hallway type thing) and I heard him - presumably 'cleaning up' after all the excitement. It was quite gross :rolleyes:

My mum once walked in on me and my OH - in fact all he was doing was tickling me on my bed, but she thought something else and said sorry very quickly before 'leaving us to it.' It was funny! :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending