The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion LCF Buying and Merchandising 2015

just wondering who's planning on going to lcf in high holborn?
Hey, I am going to be studying fashion marketing which is based there :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by faith.fleur
Hey, I am going to be studying fashion marketing which is based there :smile:

Are going to stay in accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I am! :smile:
Yeah, I will be an international student so I think its the most convenient option. Just don't know which one yet, I have never been to the UK so I'm not sure which is the best. Are you planning on staying in student accomodation too?
Reply 5
Original post by meow96
I am! :smile:

Which accommodation are you going to stay at? I'm trying to find one but it's so hard and most are really expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by faith.fleur
Yeah, I will be an international student so I think its the most convenient option. Just don't know which one yet, I have never been to the UK so I'm not sure which is the best. Are you planning on staying in student accomodation too?

Yeah but not found one yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I am! Got an offer for fashion buying & merchandising. I'm thinking about living in uni accommodation, I don't live in the UK so I think it's the easiest option. The costume store looks kinda nice, although it's really expensive so I'm not sure yet. Are you guys going to the offers day? Wondering whether I should book flights to come or not, It would be nice to see the school and get some info beforehand but I don't really know if it's actually worth visiting… :confused:
Hi, I'd like to study buying and merchandising at LCF but I haven't applyed yet. Could you tell me what they asked you at the interview? thanks
Original post by Emilycao
just wondering who's planning on going to lcf in high holborn?

Yeah hopefully I will be doing Fashion Marketing!
Original post by jjamanda
I am! Got an offer for fashion buying & merchandising. I'm thinking about living in uni accommodation, I don't live in the UK so I think it's the easiest option. The costume store looks kinda nice, although it's really expensive so I'm not sure yet. Are you guys going to the offers day? Wondering whether I should book flights to come or not, It would be nice to see the school and get some info beforehand but I don't really know if it's actually worth visiting… :confused:

Just wondering when you got your offer off UAL like what time of year ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending