The Student Room Group

Would you rather spend 7 straight nights in or 7 straight night outs?

Scroll to see replies

No way will I spend 7 straight nights out without the influence of class As.
Original post by Sabertooth
I live in the US, it's 5pm here. :smile:

Ohhh that explains haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hands down 7 nights in, I would get exhausted going out that much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
7 nights in.. I do that already and I like talking to people through the internet and usually speak to people in person when at uni or out in town which is very rare.. So basically I spend most of my time talking to people on here:biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by stehay
not much of a night out guy so 7 nights in.

Lol you're asking this on thestudentroom of course everyone is going to say in. Although obviously that is the right choice.
I've spent 4 or 5 days awake after going out continuously and the lack of sleep / energy / mental capacity was uncomfortable to say the least... I'd rather stay in all week and save nights out for a special occasion or whatever. I'm boring now I'm old :'(
I'd rather spend my nights in
At first I was going to say seven nights in, but that is because I am naturally quite introverted and a little withdrawn. So I'd go with nights out instead, as I'm always looking for ways of pushing myself :smile: it would depend upon where I was though! Seven nights out in Florence or Paris would be amazing I think.
It depends what you mean by a night out. If you mean like full on "stay out until the early hours" nights out then I would prefer nights in, but if things like a quick drink in a pub with a friend a count then I'd have to say out because I do that a lot but never stay out for long, and never get drunk.
7 nights out hands down. It would be like freshers just with more drinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In! I enjoy my nights out, but nothing compares to family and your own home! :smile:
Reply 31
If we're talking about doing something social like having a meal with friends every evening, then I'd go for seven nights out.
Yeah, if "nights out" means getting wasted and going to a club, I wouldn't fancy that. One night out seems to take enough of a toll on my body lately. But if it just meant doing anything outside the house I'd probably choose out.
In. If I was able to carry a portable bed with me for my unsuspected urges to nap, then maaaybe I'd consider leaving the house.
In. I like my own company and that doesn't mean I can't invite some people around.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If by nights out you just mean away from your house then definitely that. I think I've had enough of staying home most of my life but it also depends where I go & who with.
out :beer::banana::party2::yeah::woo:
What do you classify as nights out? Could it be anything from going to a restaurant, cinema, pub/club etc? If I make it back home by 10 does that count as a "night out" or not?

When I was in my prime uni days, I was out all the time. Now, I couldn't possibly do that, I think I'd die if I ever did. Staying in for sure :lol:
Depends on what you mean by 'night out' but probably would choose 7 nights in anyway.
Reply 39
7 nights in

Quick Reply

Latest