The Student Room Group

Adult nursing interview at Plymouth tomorrow!!

I have my recruitment interview tomorrow for Plymouth university and was wondering if anyone who has already done theirs has any advice at all?? What sort of questions are they asking ect...
Original post by Lizzie1986
I have my recruitment interview tomorrow for Plymouth university and was wondering if anyone who has already done theirs has any advice at all?? What sort of questions are they asking ect...

Hi I also had my interview on the 20th, have you heard back yet? X
Reply 2
Original post by Jacksmummy
Hi I also had my interview on the 20th, have you heard back yet? X

No not yet. Have you? It was only 2 weeks yeaterday and so hopefully next week. X
No not yet. Have you? It was only 2 weeks yeaterday and so hopefully next week. X

No I haven't heard back either, my tutor only sent my second reference of last Friday so not sure if that'll hold things up? Hopefully hear soon though, all this waiting is putting me on edge haha x
I had my interview on the 6th febuary and they haven't got back to me yet:frown: x
Original post by Indiajanehornsby
I had my interview on the 6th febuary and they haven't got back to me yet:frown: x

Oh really? I remember last year they did that, I think they had two days where they let everyone know, so we'll probably have to wait until they've finished all interviews x
I just got in its all good!!
Original post by Indiajanehornsby
I just got in its all good!!

Omg congratulations x
U should hear back soon, good luck x
I just got an offer :smile: have you heard anything? X
Reply 10
Original post by Jacksmummy
I just got an offer :smile: have you heard anything? X

No not yet. Oh god this wait is killing me. Well done xxxxx
No not yet. Oh god this wait is killing me. Well done xxxxx

I'm sure you'll hear soon, good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx
Reply 12
Thank you love. I'll let you know when I hear anything. I'm hoping they are working their way through the alphabet because my surname is W. Lol.
Thank you love. I'll let you know when I hear anything. I'm hoping they are working their way through the alphabet because my surname is W. Lol.

Could very well be, my surname is a B x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending