The Student Room Group

22 EXAMS IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS - CAN I GET A*s?

x 2 Mathematics (Higher)
x 2 Further Mathematics
x 4 Law
x 3 Additional Science (Higher)
x 3 Further Science (Higher)
x 4 Philosophy & Ethics [aka Religious Studies]
x 2 AS English Language & Literature
x 2 Spanish Reading & Listening (Higher)

What I'm confident with:

AS English Language & Literature
Philosophy & Ethics [aka Religious Studies]
Spanish Reading & Listening (Higher)

What I'm worried about:

Mathematics (Higher)
Further Mathematics
Law
Additional Science (Higher)
Further Science (Higher)

- Please help me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't think you've really given us enough information :tongue:
Reply 2
GCSEs yes.

A levels.... I'll let you think on it.
Original post by Uberphuq
GCSEs yes.

But there's more subjects and content to learn for GCSEs..?
GCSEs yes.

Aware. Hence, I plan on starting revision as soon as I start.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by pryngles
I don't think you've really given us enough information :tongue:

Fishcakes! What other information do you need? :cool:

ps, I love your username.
Original post by TheLadyInBlack
Aware. Hence, I plan on starting revising as soon as I start.

Have you started your revision?
Reply 7
GCSEs yes.

I have 15 A2 exams, can I get A*s? :biggrin:

Original post by Rudimentary

MORE CONTENT TO LEARN FOR GCSES? Stop before somebody throws a heavy object and people die.

Fishcakes! What other information do you need? :cool:

ps, I love your username.

Haha thanks!!!
Have you started your revision?

Additional Science.
I've been at the library 10am till 5pm for the past week. =)
Reply 9

I am going to presume you are doing your GCSEs at the current time, and will therefore say when I was doing my GCSEs I found them extremely challenging at the time, and was worried sick over revision etc, however, there is, as I am sure you have been told a million times, a large jump to A level which is harder to do exams for 4 subjects that 12 at GCSE.
I have 15 A2 exams, can I get A*s? :biggrin:

MORE CONTENT TO LEARN FOR GCSES? Stop before somebody throws a heavy object and people die.

Haha thanks!!!

i have 13 :biggrin: but I am not aiming for A*'s haha... Well obviously I 'am' but not realistically whatsoever.
Guys, bls jus hlp meh.
Reply 12
For your sake, I hope that some of these are GCSE's, not A-Levels or equivalents. If these are all A-Levels, then unless you were already deep in revision since November/December, or you have a photographic memory, it honestly seems quite unlikely.

I hope that you can get those A*'s, but with that number exams it just looks impossible to me - perhaps A*'s, A's and B's that average out to all A's is more likely? I'm just trying to be honest about what I think is humanly possible here.

I think that you would do much better to do some of those exams next year than to burn yourself out doing so many exams and perhaps getting lower results as a result. 22 is taking things too far.
Guys, bls jus hlp meh.

You can achieve whatever you set your mind to as long as you put in enough time and effort! Focus on the stuff you can't do, then become a super isolated antisocial hideaway when it gets closer to exam time :biggrin:
Reply 14
How do you have so many exams? Things have changed.
Original post by VannR
For your sake, I hope that some of these are GCSE's, not A-Levels or equivalents. If these are all A-Levels, then unless you were already deep in revision since November/December, or you have a photographic memory, it honestly seems quite unlikely.

I hope that you can get those A*'s, but with that number exams it just looks impossible to me - perhaps A*'s, A's and B's that average out to all A's is more likely? I'm just trying to be honest about what I think is humanly possible here.

I think that you would do much better to do some of those exams next year than to burn yourself out doing so many exams and perhaps getting lower results as a result. 22 is taking things too far.

Some of them are A-Levels (or equivalents), but I'm fine with them :rolleyes:

It's just the Law and Sciences that are killing me.
You can achieve whatever you set your mind to as long as you put in enough time and effort! Focus on the stuff you can't do, then become a super isolated antisocial hideaway when it gets closer to exam time :biggrin:

Was already a super isolated antisocial hideaway LOL. It's just that I spent more time reading fiction, than the text-books I was actually supposed to memorise.
Original post by catsis
How do you have so many exams? Things have changed.

... and I'm slowly giving up. :s-smilie:
Was already a super isolated antisocial hideaway LOL. It's just that I spent more time reading fiction, than the text-books I was actually supposed to memorise.

Don't worry about that, extra curricular is always necessary to have in your life, just leave the reading till post 8/9pm, whenever your brain slows down, even by a tiny amount. :smile:
Don't worry about that, extra curricular is always necessary to have in your life, just leave the reading till post 8/9pm, whenever your brain slows down, even by a tiny amount. :smile:

I'm nocturnal. =3

Edit: What revision techniques do you use?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending