The Student Room Group

Unilever spring programme 2015

Hi everyone,
Following the application form and then a telephone interview I logged in to my account to find this message "Congratulations! You have been successful in your telephone interview and are now being considered for a Selection Event."
I have applied for supply chain management, by the way. Just wondering if anyone else is in my position or has applied for the spring programme?
Also, on their website it says that the selection day doesnt apply to the spring programme. So does anyone know why I've been considered for a selection event?
Thanks
Original post by Katy4341
Hi everyone,
Following the application form and then a telephone interview I logged in to my account to find this message "Congratulations! You have been successful in your telephone interview and are now being considered for a Selection Event."
I have applied for supply chain management, by the way. Just wondering if anyone else is in my position or has applied for the spring programme?
Also, on their website it says that the selection day doesnt apply to the spring programme. So does anyone know why I've been considered for a selection event?
Thanks

When did you apply/interview?

You'll get an email saying that's the last stage, response with decision will be early march
Reply 2
Original post by cupsoftea
When did you apply/interview?

You'll get an email saying that's the last stage, response with decision will be early march

I applied early February and had my interview last Wednesday :smile:
I applied early February and had my interview last Wednesday :smile:

Hopefully we'll hear soon. good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Hopefully we'll hear soon. good luck :smile:

I got an email on Monday morning explaining that the decision process starts mid February (now?) and all decisions will be made and sent out by the end of March, at the latest :smile:
I got an email on Monday morning explaining that the decision process starts mid February (now?) and all decisions will be made and sent out by the end of March, at the latest :smile:

They're taking their time, I applied in september :tongue: Bit late notice if I actually get it, have other things on aswell that I'd need to cancel
Reply 6
They're taking their time, I applied in september :tongue: Bit late notice if I actually get it, have other things on aswell that I'd need to cancel

Woah, September?! Now I feel bad for feeling impatient :tongue: what area did you apply for, and where else have you applied (if you don't mind me asking :smile: )
Woah, September?! Now I feel bad for feeling impatient :tongue: what area did you apply for, and where else have you applied (if you don't mind me asking :smile: )

Same as you, have you heard back?
I applied to a few banks and such like, you?
Original post by Part A
Just got an offer - Marketing.

Congrats, when did you apply? when did they ring, & was it an unknown number?
Original post by Part A
Think I applied in Jan, it was quite late. Was an email.

Interesting they emailed and didn't ring
Has the status of your application changed on the login page?
Original post by Part A
Nada. Glad I got an offer though, was the one spring week I really wanted.

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Part A
Just got an offer - Marketing.

Well done! Hoping they get back to me soon :smile:
I got an offer this morning, they must be getting back to people now :smile:
Reply 12
I got an offer this morning, they must be getting back to people now :smile:

Well done :smile: I presume by email?
Well done :smile: I presume by email?

Indeed - good luck :smile:
Can you tell me how is the phone interview? What questions they ask? (Sales Area)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending