Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tehFrance
A Journey by Tony Blair.

oh man you nailed it :rofl2:
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE
when in doubt

Vote green

No the Greens are mental. They would ruin the economy, destroy the legacy of my ancestors, we would have no military and they would get rid of any possible constraint on the power of the government and political parties. They hate Protestantism, would give Ulster to Ireland, get rid of the overseas territories and bring Britain further into the EU just as it is about to break apart.
Reply 22
when in doubt

Vote green

Even after this :lolwut:

[video="youtube;5dFn8RIXOBE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFn8RIXOBE[/video]
Ideology is irrelevant when it comes to the greens. The significant fact is that their policies will destroy the economy. Which means no money to fund Green initiatives. There's no logical reason to vote for them If only students weren't generally politically ignorant, naive and have no concept of how a society operates.
Original post by Ghost.

[video="youtube;5dFn8RIXOBE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFn8RIXOBE[/video]

Damn immigrants coming over here and ruining my nation.:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Bar their economic stance they're alright. their advocacy of self sufficiency is what this country needs. I trust that lobbyists and other forces will force the greens to reneged on their far off economic policies. Then they will be perfect
Original post by Ghost.

TV debates will have final say
Original post by KingStannis
Ideology is irrelevant when it comes to the greens. The significant fact is that their policies will destroy the economy. Which means no money to fund Green initiatives. There's no logical reason to vote for them If only students weren't generally politically ignorant, naive and have no concept of how a society operates.

I am not a student, so I know. Interests over intellect I say.
Reply 28
Original post by william walker
Damn immigrants coming over here and ruining my nation.:smile:

LoL my dad an immigrant. :smile:
Bar their economic stance they're alright. their advocacy of self sufficiency is what this country needs. I trust that lobbyists and other forces will force the greens to reneged on their far off economic policies. Then they will be perfect

You are stupid if you think the Green can implement their policy of energy self sufficiency without fracking, and without improving battery technology. All of which the Greens are against. I also would want a diverse number of enengy suppliers, not just one or two.

So you actively want lobbyists and large companies to change Green policies? Just terrible. I don't think you have thought this through.
Original post by Ghost.
LoL my dad an immigrant. :smile:

So is my mother.
You are stupid if you think the Green can implement their policy of energy self sufficiency without fracking, and without improving battery technology. All of which the Greens are against. I also would want a diverse number of enengy suppliers, not just one or two.

So you actively want lobbyists and large companies to change Green policies? Just terrible. I don't think you have thought this through.

better than Con/lib/Lab

and im not a racist/bat**** insane so wont vote UKIP either

So a green minority government which then leads to green/labour coalition would be nice and dandy
damn immigrants coming over here and ruining my nation.:smile:

your nation was built by immirgrants
Reply 33
So is my mother.

I take it she is white?
Original post by Ghost.
I take it she is white?

She is Irish, from Dublin.
better than Con/lib/Lab

and im not a racist/bat**** insane so wont vote UKIP either

So a green minority government which then leads to green/labour coalition would be nice and dandy

No it just isn't better than Con/Lib/Lab. Also that isn't an argument to vote for the Greens, it is an argument not to vote for Con/Lib/Lab.

I am racist, but not insane. I understand geopolitics and UKIP are just I means to an end to get my nation state out of the EU before it breaks apart within 5 years.

A coalition of any sort would be terrible only one party is up to governing the nation and that is the Conservative.
Reply 36
She is Irish, from Dublin.

well I think white immigrants have a easier time fitting in. My dad been a victim of racisim. :frown:
your nation was built by immirgrants

Are you talking about William of Orange or the Hanoverians? All in all the British nation was built by British people and some immigrants who moved here and became British, so...
Original post by Ghost.
well I think white immigrants have a easier time fitting in. My dad been a victim of racisim. :frown:

My mother got made fun of because of her Irish accent. That is anti-Irish bigotry.
Reply 39
My mother got made fun of because of her Irish accent. That is anti-Irish bigotry.

I looked at your other quote and I have a question for you.
In your opinon can all non white immirgrants become british?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending