The Student Room Group

Imperial MSc Business Analytics vs LSE Management Science (Decision Science)

Scroll to see replies

Hi @chbk,

Congratulations for your offer!I am an international student and planning to apply in MSc Business Analytics course in ICL London.Could you please brief about the procedure?What is required during filling the form?Is recommendation required from professors?Is IELTS/TOEFL score necessary or is there any possible waiver for it?What about the interview? What do they ask in interview process? What is the duration of the interview?I have an excellent academic record and to add to it I have a work experience of 5years.Also what are the career opportunities in London/US after this MSc course?
Please advice!!

Thanks!!
final year student at sussex. with low 2:1 on the second year. finance n business degreewant to apply for MSc in business, or mgmt, or finance, or accounting to LSE.what are my chances?who got to LSE with 2:1? and what were your courses?*i have no work experience
Hello Guys,

Could someone forward the details of the BA course /syllabus of ICL and warwick. Is the course very intensive/demanding?

thanks
Bigdataguy :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by felicityy05
general questions, read up on firms doing big data initiatives that interest you

Hi..Is it possible that I can get more insight on the interview for ICL MSc Business Analytics program?

I have an interview due in a couple of weeks..Not sure how the video interview works.
Hello everyone!

I have an offer for the MSc Business Analytics programme at WBS, and am expecting one from Imperial as well. I had Imperial as my first preference, but after going through a number of threads on this forum with many people rating WBS higher, I am now confused. Any suggestions on which of the two programmes I should go for based on your experiences? And which one has better reputation in the Middle East and Asia?
Reply 25
Original post by nyasri
Hi Chbk,

I have an offer from both Msc Business Analytics at Imperial and Msc Business Analytics at UCL. I am evaluating my options and wondering if you or anyone considered UCL for this course. I am not planning for PHD and based on post Msc career prospects I am leaning towards Imperial. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Hi nyasri,May I ask how long it took to get your offer from Imperial? I completed the interview on the 6th of June. I'm hoping to get a response before the 23rd when my other offer expires...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending