The Student Room Group

4 Advanced Highers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ecasx
I love it for the challenge it is. I wanted to see if I could do it. People told me it wasn't possible, and certainly all of my teachers were extremely reluctant on letting me have my way. I am proving to myself that I can indeed do it.

I don't like to play along with apparent hindrances or restrictions. I find it sad that one poster on this thread immediately assumed I was from a private school. I don't think you'll get anywhere in life with a mindset like that - given what you have and that's it.

What do you plan do do next year? What would you like to study in university?
Reply 41
Anyone on this thread who studies AH Modern Languages? I just wanted to ask when are your folios due in for?
Reply 42
Did you stick out the 4 AHs in the end?
Reply 43
Original post by lucy713
Did you stick out the 4 AHs in the end?

yeah i did actually haha. not that i need them at all any more since i'm now doing english lit and sociology and i got an unconditional :biggrin:

i like all four of the ones i do but it's definitely a handful and completely unnecessary for anyone and i would not recommend! it's very stressful and biology is not very fun compared to last year; i was always more for human bio. i'm a chronic over achiever though so i'm adamant that i'll at least pass all of them :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending