The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tootles
While true, most girls I've talked to about it have needed a rest aftewards, just because they get tired.

As a teen (guy) I did it two or three times a week, with occasional periods of a week or so of doing it more, like maybe two or three times a day. I actually do it more now (in my late twenties) than I did as a teenager - every day, sometimes two or three times. I've always been prone to periods of intense frustration/horniness, where for a week or so I'll be unable to think of anything else. That happens every couple of months.
I do it about 3 to 4 time per week.
Original post by Roryroars
I do it about 3 to 4 time per week.
I guessed that's what you meant :h: sometimes I wonder if I do it too much these days. But then, it's been over four years since I last had sex :lol: got to have an outlet, haven't you?
Original post by Tootles
I guessed that's what you meant :h: sometimes I wonder if I do it too much these days. But then, it's been over four years since I last had sex :lol: got to have an outlet, haven't you?
I haven't had sex yet. I not ready for sex yet. I started masturbate to explore my body and then it felt good and kept doing.
I haven't had sex yet. I not ready for sex yet. I started masturbate to explore my body and then it felt good and kept doing.
And right you are. If you masturbate and explore and learn what you like - what pleases you and turns you on - you'll be much more ready when the time comes to have sex.

TBH I feel like a virgin again anyway. Can't remember what it feels like or anything :lol:
i do it twice a day. im a guy. girls beat that
Original post by Tootles
And right you are. If you masturbate and explore and learn what you like - what pleases you and turns you on - you'll be much more ready when the time comes to have sex.

TBH I feel like a virgin again anyway. Can't remember what it feels like or anything :lol:
Once I find guy in relationship and I feel ready I will find out what sex is like. For now what I do is good feeling yes.
Never masturbated. I’m a girl and Muslim.
Once I find guy in relationship and I feel ready I will find out what sex is like. For now what I do is good feeling yes.
OK I was exaggerating about forgetting what it's like, but I could do.

With the right person, it feels like this amazing emotional connection as well as the physical sensation. Completely different to masturbation, which is more about feeling physically good.
Original post by Tootles
OK I was exaggerating about forgetting what it's like, but I could do.

With the right person, it feels like this amazing emotional connection as well as the physical sensation. Completely different to masturbation, which is more about feeling physically good.

I guess sex with right person is amazing feeling. Masturbation is just making yourself feel good and it works.
Lmao true
Original post by Ilovesex
I do it 4 times a day

same. u a girl?
Original post by Anonymous
same. u a girl?
:lol: lumme this isn't Omegle.
same. u a girl?

Nope guy
i do it twice a day. im a guy. girls beat that

Used to do it six times hehehe
Original post by username4038264
yes probably more than boys hehe :blushing:

Not more than this guy though
i’m a girl and i usually do it couple times a week sometimes even daily or like twice a day depends really. maybe even more if i’m that horny lmao
Original post by Tootles
While true, most girls I've talked to about it have needed a rest aftewards, just because they get tired.

Counter evidence

Original post by Ronove
Why would you need to when you can just chain orgasm upwards of five times in a row much less frequently? Just sayin'.
Not really
Reply 198
A bit let’s just say haha
how often do guys do it then btw? just wondering

Quite often haha

Latest

Trending

Trending