The Student Room Group

Aren't the vast majority of girls pretty?

Nowadays when i go out, literally everyone is at least a 5/6 out of 10. I don't really see anyone that i'd say is UGLY. That is really rare. The majority of girls i know or have ever met have been okay/quite attractive. I think most girls are just quite pretty or is it just me seeing things through rose coloured glasses.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crystalz
Nowadays when i go out, literally everyone is at least a 5/6 out of 10. I don't really see anyone that i'd say is UGLY. That is really rare. The majority of girls i know or have ever met have been okay/quite attractive. I think most girls are just quite pretty or is it just me seeing things through rose coloured glasses.

In on subtle brag :yep:

Spoiler

I think it's makeup to be honest.
Make up covers a lot of sins.

I always feel sorry for guys with bad skin days.
What do you expect? They are out so trying to look as good as possible.
its just personal preference i guess, being a girl i always see a lot of girls as attractive, I'm straight, but i see them as attractive because id aspire to looking them if that makes sense? I think now a days girls find other girls more attractive than guys do:dancing:
Original post by Twinpeaks

I have good skin. Never had oily skin or acne.

No real reason for guys to not use foundations/concealer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaMossy
its just personal preference i guess, being a girl i always see a lot of girls as attractive, I'm straight, but i see them as attractive because id aspire to looking them if that makes sense? I think now a days girls find other girls more attractive than guys do:dancing:

LOOOL that's definitely true

I see a lot of really pretty girls and think "damnnn she's so pretty" but guys never double take and i just sit there like wtf??? Really????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I never really see ugly people, everyone's alright lol
Come to Oxford for the real hotties
Original post by thecatwithnohat
LOOOL that's definitely true

I see a lot of really pretty girls and think "damnnn she's so pretty" but guys never double take and i just sit there like wtf??? Really????

Posted from TSR Mobile

tell me about it! its so weird isn't it?! haha
Reply 11
its an age thing. Its hard for a woman to be ugly at 21 years old regardless of how little she takes care of herself (within reason). Good luck trying that at 31.
Original post by TorpidPhil
No real reason for guys to not use foundations/concealer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True that. I honestly think in the future guys will be wearing makeup. I mean why not!?
Original post by poohat
its an age thing. Its hard for a woman to be ugly at 21 years old regardless of how little she takes care of herself (within reason). Good luck trying that at 31.

31? :lolwut:

Women don't lose it at 31, you idiot. You're probs 14 though in all fairness, so 31 seems old :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
i defo agree that makeup has a big part to play
in how pretty girls look
Reply 15

Women don't lose it at 31, you idiot. Your probs 14 though in all fairness, so 31 seems old :rofl:

Agreed. If they really look after themselves and/or naturally age gracfully, even a woman in her 50s can look good imho. 31 is nothing.
Reply 16

Women don't lose it at 31, you idiot. Your probs 14 though in all fairness, so 31 seems old :rofl:

Peak years of female beauty are usually given as 18-25. Obviously woman can still be attractive at 31, but the decline will usually be underway. Also a lot more effort is required, while 21 year olds can pretty much do anything and still look reasonable.

Have a look at these fun pictures (built by OKCupid using data from user ratings)

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/567/757/2757567/graph-2.png
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/566/757/2757566/graph-1.png

(full article here)
(edited 8 years ago)
I see quite a few dogs in my school. Only a few decent looking ones.
Original post by Crystalz

Yeah but 5 out of ten is average so there are a lot of averages everywhere.
I wouldn't say pretty but average looking definitely majority of women look fine you can't really go wrong if you're slim.

Quick Reply

Latest