The Student Room Group

Would you date a girl who wears wigs?

I have been experiencing hair thinning all over the head for a couple of years, doctors can’t find a diagnosis and treatment hasn’t worked at all. It’s not bald patches, it’s just all-over thinning but my hair is so thin now that I’m going to have to buy a wig. I’m very worried about how this is going to impact my love life.
Would you date a girl who told you she wore wigs because she had little or no real hair?
I would... I don't see any problem with it :colonhash:
Reply 2
Original post by summerbirdreads
I would... I don't see any problem with it :colonhash:

Thank you, I'm worried you may be in the minority though
I would definitely date a girl, and a wig would not bother me at all
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you, I'm worried you may be in the minority though

Unlikely, but if so, then the majority aren’t worth your time. You’re beautiful as you are
Reply 5
Bump
I have been experiencing hair thinning all over the head for a couple of years, doctors can’t find a diagnosis and treatment hasn’t worked at all. It’s not bald patches, it’s just all-over thinning but my hair is so thin now that I’m going to have to buy a wig. I’m very worried about how this is going to impact my love life.
Would you date a girl who told you she wore wigs because she had little or no real hair?

People don't love you for your hair :smile:
You're beautiful the way you are - you need to believe that yourself and love yourself first. You automatically become confident.
You're really brave, you know that?
Sending love and lots of energy because you really deserve it 🥺❤️

Pretty sure barely anyone would have a serious problem with you wearing a wig. Tbh if anyone does have an issue with it they probably aren't worth the time
So many girls wear wigs lmao a lot of black girls too and celebrities, nothing wrong with it 😁
Reply 9
Pretty sure barely anyone would have a serious problem with you wearing a wig. Tbh if anyone does have an issue with it they probably aren't worth the time

I guess what I'm most worried about is how people would feel knowing I had no hair underneath it, and how they would react when I took the wig off. I'm not bald yet but with how quickly it's thinning I imagine I will be in the next year.
Dating a woman with little/no hair wouldn't bother me - wig or no wig.
I guess what I'm most worried about is how people would feel knowing I had no hair underneath it, and how they would react when I took the wig off. I'm not bald yet but with how quickly it's thinning I imagine I will be in the next year.

I mean still I don't think many ppl would care much.

Ik things like this can impact your confidence the most cause I went through something similar last year. I had some infection and it was causing me to get bald patches all over the back of my head. To me it was soo embarassing and I thought I'd be some laughing stock but people turn out to be nicer than u may think.

I think if someone truly likes u for u then something like being bald or wearing wigs is a non-issue. Sure it may be a bit of a shock at first but most ppl wouldn't make a fuss about it
Wearing wigs has become a common practice in the fashion and beauty industry, allowing individuals to experiment with different hairstyles and colors without making permanent changes to their natural hair. It's a personal choice, and people may wear wigs for cultural, artistic, or practical reasons. You can consider Luvme Wigs Store for your desired or customized wigs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending