The Student Room Group

Ask a Pakistani boy anything.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by hassansheikh
I don't know if it is going secular or opposite, but it sure in developing and advancing. New road are being constructed, new mega-project have started developing and the education sector is improving. When I said changing, I meant developing.

are there atheist in pakistan?
Original post by binarythoughts
Karachi's greater :wink:

Lol. Karachi has its own importance but Lahore is Lahore. Have you ever been to Lahore?

Understood very little of that Punjabi haha

Typed " Karachi songs" on Youtube and this is what I got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbs7apW5iL4
Victory in war in not defined but how much rich the country is or how many soldier it employs. It is the strategy that plays the most important role.
How can you say that Pakistan is sending terrorist, silly people like you blindly believe in whatever the media shows.
I also heard that there are many uprising occurring in India.

because every intelligence agency in the world has agreed pakistan groomed islamic terrorist groups for decades to make up for losing various wars to india,and getting split in half by them and having to give up bangladesh.

such is the scumminess of the pakistani governments and isi, they created a perfect environment for the taliban to thrive and osama bin laden to make a new home. its just a shame it took usa and uk 25 years to realise this
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
What do you think of blasphemy laws of Pakistan? Plus, if you were to become Pakistani leader, what changes will you make to them?

Blasphemy is a major crime, I can't say anything more regarding it.
In my previous post I mentioned what I would do if I were to become the leader of my nation. You can check it.
Lol. Karachi has its own importance but Lahore is Lahore. Have you ever been to Lahore?

Karachi is to Pakistan what Dubai is to UAE
and yep
Original post by Chakede
back from what? - it has never been part of Pakistan, it was part of indian empires for thousands of years. Pakistan tried to seize it by war, and got their asses handed to them

It was actually a princely state that wanted to stay independent. But it had like 75% Muslims population, who may have wanted to join Pakistan as Muslims (I say "may" as I don't know the full story). Either way, I just wish it's wish to stay independent was respected, or at least a referendum in 1947 on who to join.

Isn't Pakistan just a country made of who are historically speaking "Indian" Muslims? (I say this a Pakistani myself)
Reply 67
Couldn't agree more!

Lahore Lahore hai! Lahore ki apni baat hai!

Say bhaat hai :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chakede
because every intelligence agency in the world has agreed pakistan groomed islamic terrorist groups for decades to make up for losing various wars to india,and getting split in half by them and having to give up bangladesh.

such is the scumminess of the pakistani governments and isi, they created a perfect environment for the taliban to thrive and osama bin laden to make a new home. its just a shame it took usa and uk 25 years to realise this

Who is it that you can say all this against Pakistan.
Tell me one thing, are the drone attacks that USA carried on Pakistan justified?
Blasphemy is a major crime, I can't say anything more regarding it.
In my previous post I mentioned what I would do if I were to become the leader of my nation. You can check it.

Oh okay cool. But would you consider death penalty for blasphemy or what?
Karachi is to Pakistan what Dubai is to UAE
and yep

Agreed.
Reply 71
Do pakistani's want the full sharia law ???
Original post by HAnwar

Lol I know its a fact :tongue:
Understood very little of that Punjabi haha

Typed " Karachi songs" on Youtube and this is what I got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbs7apW5iL4

haha not as awesome as the Lahore song :wink:

Just kidding, Karachi is a nice city as well (visited it once), both have their own special places in Pakistan :smile:
Original post by cake_lover
It was actually a princely state that wanted to stay independent. But it had like 75% Muslims population, who may have wanted to join Pakistan as Muslims (I say "may" as I don't know the full story). Either way, I just wish it's wish to stay independent was respected, or at least a referendum in 1947 on who to join. )

no the real story was that prince was threatened by invasion by the pakistani army, so he agreed to acceed to india to save the lands of kashmir. pakiatan has been sore ever since india defeated them in 1971 and ended their genocide in now bangladesh, that they have tried to snatch kashmir more vigourously ever since

Isn't Pakistan just a country made of who are historically speaking "Indian" Muslims? (I say this a Pakistani myself)

not at all- pppl have been taking about Lahore here - lahore was a heavily hindu and sikh city before partition and very wealthy - until the sheikhs and mullahs demanded all successful non muslims to hand over their land so they fled to india. now pakisitan is 95% muslim sure - but it is also a **** hole. india has advanced while pakistan has gone backwards in 60 years, what does that tell you
Original post by Ghost.
are there atheist in pakistan?

I don't know. I never met an atheist.
Who is it that you can say all this against Pakistan.
Tell me one thing, are the drone attacks that USA carried on Pakistan justified?

im just stating the fact.

while i dont agree with us drone attack, i agree less with pakistan two-facedley harbouring terrorists for 30 years -they reap what they sowed
Original post by Stefano93
kidhaaaaaaan bhai

Lol once again. Your friends have been working hard at teaching you all this.
Lol once again. Your friends have been working hard at teaching you all this.

I didn't get it? :redface:
haha not as awesome as the Lahore song :wink:

Just kidding, Karachi is a nice city as well (visited it once), both have their own special places in Pakistan :smile:

Yep, I've visited Lahore once

Quick Reply

Latest