The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I cited a film, so I used sites like www.imdb.com or search movie quotes on google. It should give u some sites where u can find what a ceratin actor said, like me, used the matrix :P easy... so then i just quoted it from that site. Nice and simple.

Hope it helps
Reply 2
Well there is not my citation on google....
Thing goes like this....I took film "Agony and Ecstasy" and main character Michalangelo Buonarroti says "........................................................"
Now,I want to put this PROPERLY in my footnote or bibliography(depends where it belongs??
no one answered you probably because no one knew how to answer you. I have no idea how you would cite something like that. I think the easiest way is what Ne0n suggested - find an internet site with that quote and cite it as a website
Reply 4
Unfortunately,there is no website with my citation on internet.Teacher told me to put in the footnote "From the film...." but she was looking and considering it for maybe 2 minutes so I realised that even she does not have a clear idea.:mad: :smile:
Now I am confused because it is very important for an essay and I don't want to lose points on things like citation is......:cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending