The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Need advice on Liverpool Hope uni

I have got all of my uni offers apart from the uni I had wanted to go to the most which was Liverpool John Moores. I absolutely loved Liverpool and can't imagine studying anywhere else. I have found Liverpool Hope uni online and need advice about it. I can apply to extra for drama and theatre studies and marketing there if I decline all of my other offers that I don't want. However, I haven't been to an open day there and am worried about what to do as the next open day is in June and so I don't want to apply there to then realise I don't like it there and not have any time before the deadline for extra- 2nd June to apply to elsewhere!
can anyone give me advice on what the uni is like?
Is it a long journey to get to each campus for both of my courses?
Are they really strict on rules?
Is it modern enough?
Are they very keen on their religious beliefs?

Any advice would help thanks!:tongue:
Original post by Ellaaaaah
I have got all of my uni offers apart from the uni I had wanted to go to the most which was Liverpool John Moores. I absolutely loved Liverpool and can't imagine studying anywhere else. I have found Liverpool Hope uni online and need advice about it. I can apply to extra for drama and theatre studies and marketing there if I decline all of my other offers that I don't want. However, I haven't been to an open day there and am worried about what to do as the next open day is in June and so I don't want to apply there to then realise I don't like it there and not have any time before the deadline for extra- 2nd June to apply to elsewhere!
can anyone give me advice on what the uni is like?
Is it a long journey to get to each campus for both of my courses?
Are they really strict on rules?
Is it modern enough?
Are they very keen on their religious beliefs?

Any advice would help thanks!:tongue:

Hi Ellaaaaah,

It's great to hear that you may consider studying with us at Liverpool Hope. If you can't make any of our Open Days then you are more than welcome to come along for a tour of the campus and possibly meet with some of our Drama and Marketing tutors, if you like? We can run a tour for you Monday - Friday between 10am - 4pm and you can book this by calling 0151 291 3111 or [email protected] and let us know which time and date suits you best.

Our two teaching campuses are a few miles apart and there is a free shuttle bus for students to catch between campuses. Our campuses are very modern and we have invested more than £42 million in buildings and equipment over the past five years to make it a great place to learn.

The University is an Ecumenical university so we are built on a Christian Foundation but this comes with our heritage. You do not have to have any kind of religion to study here but if you do then we have the means to support this. We have many students of all faiths and students of no faith so you would not feel out of place in regards to this.

If you meet our entry requirements of 260 - 300 UCAS points with a background in Drama then you are eligible to apply for your chosen course and we do still have places available.

If you are unsure about making this decision then please feel free to contact the Recruitment Team on 0151 291 3111 and we can help you out.

I hope this helps!

Charlotte :smile:
Liverpool
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending