The Student Room Group

CIE As Paper 1 essay...

I was wondering if anyone had any idea about the most likely essay questions that would come up. I've noticed the most popular ones to prepare for are delegation, accounts and stakeholders, leadership, changing from one type of production to another and use of the internet.

If anyone has any others that they think have popped up alot are may come up, please feel free to share!
Reply 1
No idea, but yeah these are usually repeated. Lets hope we have the same this year too Q_Q
Reply 2
Original post by beast709
I was wondering if anyone had any idea about the most likely essay questions that would come up. I've noticed the most popular ones to prepare for are delegation, accounts and stakeholders, leadership, changing from one type of production to another and use of the internet.

If anyone has any others that they think have popped up alot are may come up, please feel free to share!

Oh and motivation theories, marketing chapter the different pricing methods, legal structures...basically just look through the past 5 year section B's of Paper 1. Best of Luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending