The Student Room Group

Revision methods

I have 2 more days till my psychology (CIE) exam and I am stressing out. Does anyone have any good last minute revision ideas. I feel like I know the content for the first exam but not for research methods.
Any help would be great,
thank you
Reply 1
blurting using the spec
Original post by e.rahnx
blurting using the spec

Agree, or flashcards to help you recite the points for essays.
Reply 3
Okay thank you I will try

Original post by e.rahnx
blurting using the spec
Original post by elianebeck
I have 2 more days till my psychology (CIE) exam and I am stressing out. Does anyone have any good last minute revision ideas. I feel like I know the content for the first exam but not for research methods.
Any help would be great,
thank you

Hello @elianebeck

I’m an undergraduate BA hons Dance student at the University of Lincoln but I studied psychology for my A-level. I would really recommend using past papers as a revision source, they allow you to not only get used to the structure of the paper and practice your time management but also allow you to put your knowledge into application. You don’t necessarily need to fill in a whole paper in one go but try a few questions that you might feel are challenging, have a good go at them and then use the mark scheme to tick off the points you did get and perhaps re-visit the ones that you forgot to include.

I hope this helps and best of luck! :smile:

Abigail

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending