The Student Room Group

Rude? Kid interrupts President Obama

It takes a lot of gall to interrupt the president of the United States.
But this kid decided Obama needed to speed up what he was saying about reading and writing Thursday at an event in Washington, D.C., at the Anacostia Neighborhood Library.

Student moderator Osman Yahya decided to cut him off right when he was talking about writing a first draft.

"I think you've sort of covered everything about that question," Yahya said.

"OK, Osman thinks I've been talking too long," Obama responded.
The boy laughed, saying, "No, no," before Obama countered with, "Let's move it along."

"I didn't mean to cut him off. I was just nudging him to get on," the Bennett Middle School sixth-grader told Politico. "Adults might have been diplomatic," he added, but he was trying to wrap up before lunchtime. "Most students were hungry."

Well, then...

Source of news: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/04/30/kid-interrupts-president-obama-osman-washington/26675933/
He must have cahooners like medicine balls.
Better not let him on public transport his manspreading will drive some people round the bend.:biggrin:
Original post by caravaggio2
He must have cahooners like medicine balls.
Better not let him on public transport his manspreading will drive some people round the bend.:biggrin:

LOL you are the comedian of the century. :biggrin:
Original post by celineNOTdion
LOL you are the comedian of the century. :biggrin:

Thankyou, I'm here all week, don't forget to tip the waitresses. :smile:
Reply 4
Rude to interrupt a spineless 'leader' such as Obama who almost has as much strings attached to him than grey hairs?
Reply 5
Kid gets to meet Obama and cares more about his lunch? Wtf is that kid eating.
The president is a public servant. He is by NO means any superior to any of the citizens he represents and to be honest I don't see anything wrong with what happened here.
Reply 7
Kid was bored and hungry, whilst someone was droning on about something that wasn't food.

This 'story' belongs on the front page of the Daily 'Non-Story' Mail.
In all fairness, if you're stupid enough to spread lies about a gender wage gap then you deserve to be interrupted. The same person who was handed a Nobel peace prize because of his black ancestry despite bombing civilians with his drones.
Original post by Snagprophet
In all fairness, if you're stupid enough to spread lies about a gender wage gap then you deserve to be interrupted. The same person who was handed a Nobel peace prize because of his black ancestry despite bombing civilians with his drones.

ye just lol at the biggest warlord on earth being given a Nobel peace prize. just lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending