The Student Room Group

Watching lost

So I watched lost season 1 to 6 over the last month, and I actually enjoyed it for the most part. I know a lot of people hated the ending but I thought it was good and quite sad. One thing I did hate was kates character - I mean she leaves the island with Sawyer in the plane and honestly who doesn't think these two will end up togther but then in the flash sideways she tells jack she loves him. I mean I've always hated how shes seen as a character who flipflops between men a lot. I also had a question about why she had to drug her husband and leave him. I mean she married this guy knowing that she was on the run so I never understood her logic in marrying him then running off afterwards!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was always a Sawyer and Kate shipper. Never did like her with Jack, but hated the way she treated them both and kinda played one off against the other. Brilliant show though!
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I was always a Sawyer and Kate shipper. Never did like her with Jack, but hated the way she treated them both and kinda played one off against the other. Brilliant show though!

Yh exactly I hated that too! Also the Juliet and Sawyer relationship seemed a bit forced - I think jack and Juliet would suit each other better. One thing I noticed is how jack and sawyer both have slept with the othets girlfriends!
Original post by Teddysmith123
Yh exactly I hated that too! Also the Juliet and Sawyer relationship seemed a bit forced - I think jack and Juliet would suit each other better. One thing I noticed is how jack and sawyer both have slept with the othets girlfriends!

Haha I never really thought of that until you mentioned it, but very true! Yeah same here, I don't think Juliet and Sawyer were a good pairing. I just wasn't a fan of Juliet tbh
Original post by ScottishShortiex
Haha I never really thought of that until you mentioned it, but very true! Yeah same here, I don't think Juliet and Sawyer were a good pairing. I just wasn't a fan of Juliet tbh

Yh I mean I didn't mind her when she had scenes with Jack, but yh altogether she wasn't my favorite character either. I loved Hugo though - I would love to watch a spin off with him and Ben ruling the Island! :P

Quick Reply

Latest