The Student Room Group

Who's still revising?

Scroll to see replies

I'm considering throwing myself down the stairs so I don't have to sit my history exam on wednesday :ashamed2:
Attempting to finalise my wider reading for AS Literature (AQA, Struggle for Identity), but being distracted by Absolutely Fabulous
Anyone got any tips for ocr as maths or chemistry? I want straight A's (ahah aha ha *cries*)but atm its looking more like AABE :/ S1 and chemistry are the bane of my life
Original post by nobodycarescarla
Anyone got any tips for ocr as maths or chemistry? I want straight A's (ahah aha ha *cries*)but atm its looking more like AABE :/ S1 and chemistry are the bane of my life

chemistry OCR A?
If yes past papers and look over the mark scheme when marking it and reread the topics and do another past paper
Repeat till you get A:yep: oh and remember that the grade boundaries are so high for chemistry.
On average 51/60 for an A in F321
And on average 80\100 in F322
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
chemistry OCR A?
If yes past papers and look over the mark scheme when marking it and reread the topics and do another past paper
Repeat till you get A:yep: oh and remember that the grade boundaries are so high for chemistry.
On average 51/60 for an A in F321
And on average 80\100 in F322
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou! Will definitely give this a go- nothing seems to be working :')
Reply 25
Worrying about absolutely everything!

Psychology Investigations exam tomorrow - This is probably the worst :erm:
C1 on wednesday - I finished all the past papers ages ago, so I feel like I have forgotten most of it!

But yeah, these are going to hurt my feels big time :sad:
Original post by Dinaa
Worrying about absolutely everything!

Psychology Investigations exam tomorrow - This is probably the worst :erm:
C1 on wednesday - I finished all the past papers ages ago, so I feel like I have forgotten most of it!

But yeah, these are going to hurt my feels big time :sad:

Stay strong. Knuckle down and revise. If you need any help with maths hmu.
Reply 27
Original post by High Stakes
Stay strong. Knuckle down and revise. If you need any help with maths hmu.

C1 will be ok I think, but C2 - Trigonometric Identities will be death. (Don't know it at all.)
Original post by Dinaa
C1 will be ok I think, but C2 - Trigonometric Identities will be death. (Don't know it at all.)

Trig Identities is bae. Just practise.
Reply 29
Original post by High Stakes
Trig Identities is bae. Just practise.

not bae bruh, not bae. :colonhash:
Original post by Dinaa

There's only two identities in c2!

Wait for c3 lol... Youre gonna die:mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
I've got Economics on Monday which I'll probably fail and haven't really revised for (I'm on AS and dropping it anyway, so as long as I get my other three I'm not too bothered).
History on Wednesday should be alright, if I get some revision done for it over the next three days so I know all of the content, I should be fine.
English lit on Friday should be fine until the poetry section. I don't know any of the poems we were covering in class, so I need to get all of them done. I'm confident about he actual novels though.
Reply 32
Original post by brother aldi
There's only two identities in c2!

Wait for c3 lol... Youre gonna die:mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile

um brb crying
Reply 33
Pretty good, to be perfectly honest. Little pangs of nerves appear when I answer a question in a way which was not directly proscribed by the mark scheme, or if I discover an error in my notes or something small, but my essays are solid and I know I'm walking out of there with at least an A.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dinaa
not bae bruh, not bae. :colonhash:

Sin, Cos and Tan mmm. :cool:
I have p3 and p2 next Monday. I am so worried. Do you have any revision tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously worried about C2 Maths. Forgotten it all, so I'm currently relearning it.

Slightly concerned about geography with the amount of case studies
Original post by laylarose
This week I have C1 on Wednesday, two R.S. exams on Thursday (straight after the other :angry:) and English Lit exam on Friday.

I need more time! I feel as though I can't remember anything and that I'm learning everything from scratch :sadnod:

I'm the same, I've left it too late to revise thinking I could do it like GCSE. Just did the 2014 OCR paper under timed conditions and got a C which is devastating considering it was a very easy paper. It's so easy to lose marks it can be quite unfair.
very worried about history, it is literally the hardest subject for me. Going to risk winging the English lit exam, and will revise maths and chem when the time comes
Original post by carrott98
Ahh I see, I'm on AQA, wondered why I didn't know what F212 was haha. What other subject are you doing?

Oh haha ok XD Uhm I do maths, chemistry (both Edexcel) and geography (AQA) also! (I FLIPPING HATE GEOGRAPHY but still aiming for 100% UMS XD)

Quick Reply

Latest