Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 24) Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    :egg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    This thread is a continuation of: Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 23)

Very straightforward and simple thread, the last person to post (before the thread is closed) wins! :woo: :party:

Congratulations to LostICTStudent for getting the winning (10,000th) post on the last thread! :happy2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    By the "last post" before the thread is closed, it'll either be the 10,000th post, or (to keep the thread going as long as possible) the last post before I announce the next part. Haven't made my mind up yet.

Enjoy!

PS: Stats for the last thread can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...sted&t=2262114
    but when does the thread close

ReputationRep:
    This thread is a continuation of: Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 23)

Very straightforward and simple thread, the last person to post (before the thread is closed) wins! :woo: :party:

Congratulations to LostICTStudent for getting the winning (10,000th) post on the last thread! :happy2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    By the "last post" before the thread is closed, it'll either be the 10,000th post, or (to keep the thread going as long as possible) the last post before I announce the next part. Haven't made my mind up yet.
    Enjoy!

PS: Stats for the last thread can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...sted&t=2262114

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HELPME!!!!!!!)
    Approximately 10,000 posts, or when I can be bothered to make a new thread part

Usually, it's just over the 10,000 mark - I like to let the thread run the full length, then once I've noticed that it's over 10k, I'll make a new part and put a closing post in the current thread.

usually, once the closing post has been made, a mod locks the thread for me within a few minutes.

Hope that answers the question!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Approximately 10,000 posts, or when I can be bothered to make a new thread part

Usually, it's just over the 10,000 mark - I like to let the thread run the full length, then once I've noticed that it's over 10k, I'll make a new part and put a closing post in the current thread.

usually, once the closing post has been made, a mod locks the thread for me within a few minutes.

Hope that answers the question!
    so if someone was quick enough, we could get one last post in after your closing post, now that should be the winner!

ReputationRep:
    :pingu:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Associativity)
    so if someone was quick enough, we could get one last post in after your closing post, now that should be the winner!
    Haha, that has happened occasionally, but if I notice that someone has made a post after my closing post, I'll delete the closing post and repost it after everyone has moved on to the new thread. The thread then gets closed quite quickly
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :noway:

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Sniper! :afraid:
    I told you they lay dormant and wait for a opportunity and snipe the victory away. We will see more of them as we get closer to the end.
    Angry Jellyfish emoji thats amazing

ReputationRep:
    This forum is coming to an end....
    And I shall be the one to end it
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    This forum is coming to an end....
    And I shall be the one to end it
    The whole forum! :zomg:

*reports*
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The whole forum! :zomg:

*reports*
    We better hand in our badges and purple boldness then :sad: — it's been a good trip. You've had a long run. I guess it's time to move on. :bawling:

…..nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    We better hand in our badges and purple boldness then :sad: — it's been a good trip. You've had a long run. I guess it's time to move on. :bawling:

…..nah
    Hahaha! LOL... Don't worry, you guys are sooo nice, you will easily get a job elsewhere
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Hahaha! LOL... Don't worry, you guys are sooo nice, you will easily get a job elsewhere
    I don't wanna go to Mumsnet :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I don't wanna go to Mumsnet :bawling:
    There's always 9gag... Actually that place is full of.........
    Sooo.... I guess Mumsnet it is
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BTW what is mumsnet :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

…..nah
    Some things just aren't meant to be. :no:

...such as anyone else winning this thread. :king1:

ReputationRep:

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.