Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly233)
    The question asked about what fractions crude oil is used in though
    I don't think so, I can try to ask my teacher tomorrow for the paper to make sure (I've got the B1 B2 B3 one xP) but I don't think there is a point any more, its not like we can change our answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly233)
    The question asked about what fractions crude oil is used in though
    THANK YOU THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!! IT WAS LINKED TO A FRACTIONAL DISTILLATION QUESTION - it said name 2 FRACTIONS guys - not the overall general products!!

ReputationRep:
    any ideas on what people put for the health/enviro risks of merury?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MØRGS)
    any ideas on what people put for the health/enviro risks of merury?
    Accumulation in an environment, gets into waterways, into animals then we eat them passing on the toxic chemicals - i think

ReputationRep:
    ah yeah of course, I said about it killing animals and being a poisonous gas, hopefully ill get a mark

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys all put for the picking material 6 marker, and the uses of crude oil? I put lubricants and fuels and I also picked Kevlar as the chosen material. I though the test went well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamlucy)
    Accumulation in an environment, gets into waterways, into animals then we eat them passing on the toxic chemicals - i think
    ah yeah of course, I said about it killing animals and being a poisonous gas, hopefully ill get a mark

ReputationRep:
    I put lubricants and fuels
    It said 2 uses not examples I think 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusamS)
    I don't think so, I can try to ask my teacher tomorrow for the paper to make sure (I've got the B1 B2 B3 one xP) but I don't think there is a point any more, its not like we can change our answers
    Ooh do you think it would be possible for you to take a picture of some of the B123 questions for me? My teachers don't have any spare copies and I wanted to ask them about questions I didn't understand

ReputationRep:
    It said name 2 uses of the fractions
    Say for example you put petrol this does not describe a USE it simply names a frection so it should be fuels and lubricants as these are the uses of the fractions and not examples of fractions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h8skoooooool)
    Ooh do you think it would be possible for you to take a picture of some of the B123 questions for me? My teachers don't have any spare copies and I wanted to ask them about questions I didn't understand
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2cpdf

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    What would you say the answers were for the last Q, 3 c (i) and 4 (b) and 7 b?

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!!:eek: where did you find this paper, how can you scan it.... did you ask your teacher to do it???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zigocarn)
    Thanks!
    What would you say the answers were for the last Q, 3 c (i) and 4 (b) and 7 b?

3c I: second box and last two
    4b: first box and second to last box
    7b: materials, energy and pollution
    7c: oxygen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    OMG!!!:eek: where did you find this paper, how can you scan it.... did you ask your teacher to do it???
    borrowed it from my teacher and scanned it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusamS)
    borrowed it from my teacher and scanned it
    yeah thought so.... but i dont think teachers are allowed to do so... because the exam board didnt released the papers not even last years.... but anyway... good luck for your exams

ReputationRep:
    "Cathy is pregnant with triplets" i didn't even read this line,.. amazing

ReputationRep:
    Can you re-upload that paper please? - Perhaps PM me on studentroom
    I can't seem to access it. It may have be removed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamlucy)
    THANK YOU THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!! IT WAS LINKED TO A FRACTIONAL DISTILLATION QUESTION - it said name 2 FRACTIONS guys - not the overall general products!!
    I'm pretty sure it said name two fractions crude oil is used in

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure you had to mention two uses of crude oil and not specifics.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.