Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have accepted to start Teesside university in September to study dental hygiene and therapy. Just wondering if there is anyone else who has firmly accepted their place?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahStorey94)
    Hi,

I have accepted to start Teesside university in September to study dental hygiene and therapy. Just wondering if there is anyone else who has firmly accepted their place?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi! I've firmed my place on the course too! Finay found someone else going to Teesside aha, are you doing a levels or dental nursing?

ReputationRep:
    I know! It's probably hard to find people because they are awaiting results and won't want to say they are definitely doing it incase they don't get their grades! I have alevels and dental nursing, I did my level 4 certHE for dental nursing at Teesside (qualified in July 2014) I applied for H&T and got offered a place for Sep 2016 but it just so happens they contacted me and said would I like to be moved onto this intake because a place became available! Are you a levels or nursing? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.