The Student Room Group

2015 GCSE 21st Century Physics P1 P2 P3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by An-Mi-Ah
Does anyone have any exams tomorrow? I think the majority of people don't. Need to revise poetry for Friday...

Any predictions for the Poetry? I'm doing the Relationships cluster btw
Original post by _K_

Oh, I'm doing character and voice.
Yessss same here, I think Give may come up -__-
Reply 363
Thank you Perrin99 i feel a little bit better now knowing the boundaries are lower than I thought. The physics was awful! I did the same as you, just stared at the paper for ages clueless! At least it's all over now, hopefully we all did better than we think
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 364
Original post by GCSEscared
I sense a hint of sarcasm...

Definitely not, your username basically expresses how I feel! However when you're doing your a levels and you're on the student room, your username is gonna cause a few problems haha :P
Original post by h2e
Thank you Perrin99 i feel a little bit better now knowing the boundaries are lower than I thought. The physics was awful! I did the same as you, just stared at the paper for ages clueless! At least it's all over now, hopefully we all did better than we think

No problems and yeah I think the same, hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower meaning that we could get better grades than we expect!
Reply 366
This has nothing to do with physics but sometimes I have like really weird memory lapses like I come home from school then I panick about being late for school then someone has to tell me that i just came back and I literally have no memory of the day and sometimes I say something then 5 seconds later I forgot what I said..... Anyone know what's wrong with me lol
Original post by Thatstar
Yessss same here, I think Give may come up -__-

I'm just gonna revise all of them because on monday's exam, I ONLY revised the characters in The Crucible that haven't come up and it was a character I DID NOT expect!! So I'm not risking this one.
Original post by kxylah
This has nothing to do with physics but sometimes I have like really weird memory lapses like I come home from school then I panick about being late for school then someone has to tell me that i just came back and I literally have no memory of the day and sometimes I say something then 5 seconds later I forgot what I said..... Anyone know what's wrong with me lol

Probably over-studying lol
Original post by zigocarn
For those maths questions, did anyone get 0.4 secs/ 4 minutes can't remember which one and 300..?
Also, was it 0.7% right for the China consumption thing?

For that page of equations I got,
1. 0.4
2. the middle one
3. 4 minutes
and for the China one I stupidly got 0.7 but stupidly thought that was too low so but 70, but i think the answer was 0.7.
Original post by kxylah
Is everyone here doing triple science?

I do Triple Science and highly regretting it haha ✨😂😂
Original post by _K_

i am doing relationships cluster too :smile:
Original post by GCSEscared
I do not think that is true because the intensity is so low so it is practically harmless. Also microwaves are not examples of ionising radiation. On top of this the only risk I got was that it can cause the water molecules in our brain to vibrate and cause damage, anyone else get that?

Yeah I got that part about the disadvantages, but what did everyone put for advantages of mobile phones? - I could like of loads, but I'm not sure which ones are science-y enough
I had loads of time left like 10 minutes
Original post by The_Philosopher
For that page of equations I got,
1. 0.4
2. the middle one
3. 4 minutes
and for the China one I stupidly got 0.7 but stupidly thought that was too low so but 70, but i think the answer was 0.7.

What was the 'middle' figure?
Reply 375
GUYS IVE GOT SOMETHING https://www.youtube.com/embed/ubC2MbRJ7oI
JUST WATCH THE GODDAMN LINK AND THANK ME AFTER

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by An-Mi-Ah
I'm just gonna revise all of them because on monday's exam, I ONLY revised the characters in The Crucible that haven't come up and it was a character I DID NOT expect!! So I'm not risking this one.

I did the crucible too how did you think it went?
Original post by cloudk

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha! that was so funny!
Original post by xneptunex
If I got a high B in this exam and if my other 3 grades (75%) were all A* would that give me an A* overall? I really need to get an A* for GCSE - want to do it for A levels :frown:

Yep, for additional i got a B in biology but bc i got A* in cw,chemistry and physics i got A* overall. It's possible!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cloudk

That was brilliant!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending