1-5 is below average.
6 is average
7 is above average
8 is fit
9 is very very fit
10 is perfect (doesn't exist, yet)
Original post by kandykissesxox
lmao she's beautiful are you crazy?

7 is above average lol, no reason to be offended? :tongue: its just preference. she has a big jaw which i dont like on women, and no tits/shorter hair

http://tools4dj.com/media/images/2013/03/nina_kraviz_pic-2.jpg

keep in mind 8 or 9 is top totty and do 10s exist?
Original post by Anonymous
7 is above average lol, no reason to be offended? :tongue: its just preference. she has a big jaw which i dont like on women, and no tits/shorter hair

http://tools4dj.com/media/images/2013/03/nina_kraviz_pic-2.jpg

keep in mind 8 or 9 is top totty and do 10s exist?

ok from that picture the jaw is a little big
I look completely different (srs) but he's not bad looking

http://www.bordercommunity.com/images/artists/holden_0.jpg

My 5-6
Lol everyone's referencing women with shorter hair and flatter chests yet i know a lot of girls with long well looked after hair and sizeable chests who get called 7's....
Lol everyone's referencing women with shorter hair and flatter chests yet i know a lot of girls with long well looked after hair and sizeable chests who get called 7's....

are you a woman with shorter hair and flatter chest?

its just my opinion. i like femininity but guys like different chiks :smile:
are you a woman with shorter hair and flatter chest?

its just my opinion. i like femininity but guys like different chiks :smile:

No my hair is lower back length and my chest is alright (some say big some say average)...
Original post by kandykissesxox
lmao she's beautiful are you crazy?

loool, naaa. at best, on a good day, she's a 6.5 to me.

i say that, as although her hair isn't bad as it compliments her face; it is quite short to be honest.. gives me an impression of a teenage boy & coupled with the massive jaw, it's not the best lool

in addition, i thought i saw a slight moustache..? :s-smilie:

finally, yes, she's a dj; and that's awesome, not many chicks are djs :biggrin: i would prefer it though if her accent didn't piss me off and she looks like the kind of person who wouldn't be easy to get along with (think blunt/distracted persona); even though she has a low maintenance look/aura :P

That guy is Not 7/10. The girl yes but him no. He's more like a 5 or 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
7/10. some kinda shoe size, no?
No my hair is lower back length and my chest is alright (some say big some say average)...

loool, that's alright, that's actually good.. but too long can be a problem though, like when going for hugs with the girl and the hair snagging on your face or something.. :/

'chest is alright'.. awesome; better than some girls, would be better if the personality was the same loool
7/10 in terms of attractiveness is average because surely 5/10 is below average (not mathematically)
It seems most people fall under that category and i keep getting rated it..
SO, is it attractive to you? Average? Unattainable? Easily attainable? Feel free to reference other celebrities you see as a 7/10

It's a bit above average

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're being rated a 7/10 because it's the generic rating and any lower and you'd probably get pissed at them for rating you that and then they wouldn't have any chance with you.
Attachment not found

7/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theDanIdentity
loool, naaa. at best, on a good day, she's a 6.5 to me.

i say that, as although her hair isn't bad as it compliments her face; it is quite short to be honest.. gives me an impression of a teenage boy & coupled with the massive jaw, it's not the best lool

in addition, i thought i saw a slight moustache..? :s-smilie:

finally, yes, she's a dj; and that's awesome, not many chicks are djs :biggrin: i would prefer it though if her accent didn't piss me off and she looks like the kind of person who wouldn't be easy to get along with (think blunt/distracted persona); even though she has a low maintenance look/aura :P

agreed. 7 IMO, but i like feminine girls

ALevelBro
What are you smoking man, she's a 5 tops?

7 i think, she looks better in vids, but also a feminist :puke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUmFJUpWvc
Original post by Danz0r123
You're being rated a 7/10 because it's the generic rating and any lower and you'd probably get pissed at them for rating you that and then they wouldn't have any chance with you.

I think you're right tbh. I'd say I genuinely am a 7 though. Depending on what someone likes, I could go from 5-9 pretty easily...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending