The Student Room Group

Room Transfer at uni

Hi guys, I have applied for a room transfer at my university, I do not understand what this email is trying to tell me please could someone help me understand? It says:

Room transfers are usually processed 3 weeks after the start of term. The transfer process takes 7 to 10 working days. Room transfers are offered in date order.
Original post by rozzer090
Hi guys, I have applied for a room transfer at my university, I do not understand what this email is trying to tell me please could someone help me understand? It says:

Room transfers are usually processed 3 weeks after the start of term. The transfer process takes 7 to 10 working days. Room transfers are offered in date order.

Transfers only start 3 weeks after the start of term.

Once started they take 7-10 working days, IE two weeks.

They are processed in date order received. IE First come, first served.
Original post by rozzer090

Hi there,

So it basically means that 3 weeks after the term starts officially, they then start to process all the requests they've received. The transfer process meaning how long it takes for them to get back to you assuming they start working on it once they've received the request it'll take about 2 weeks because it says 7-10 working days. And they are offered in date order, First request received, first to be processed. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending